Aljamain Sterling receives offer from Bellator

They have their one high level guy, but outside of that, they have the weakest 135 in the sport. Moraes stands alone, and that's unfortunate.
Dude.. Valiev crushes Moreas when they fight. You spew lies.

That's an interesting fight, I disagree, but I did dismiss Valiev. My point stands that they have the weakest BW division in MMA among the prominent orgs.

Ufc's offers need to start factoring in loss of potential sponsorship money. And no uncle fester...people can see past your "well if you become champ" bullshit considering their is no ryme or reason as to who gets title shots...

In short, it's time to stop with the bullshit.

This is pretty obvious. Aljermain said he wants to stay with the UFC. The UFC just don't want to pay him more than what they've already offered and you can tell from his interviews that Bellator haven't offered anything worthwhile if they have made any offers. Aljo should tell Bellator that he would fight @ 135 & 145 that should entice them. Aljo has also supported the reebok deal, so he probably doesn't have any crazy sponsorship money to make but he could.

Bellator just have shit for brains, recently. Bjorn would've signed him.

Now we will see how much being a top 5 really means. He lacks self promotion, he lacks a beautiful style, he is just good at winning. How much is it worth Dana?

True. He is skilled but not memorable.

Ufcs first offer to him averaged 30/30 over the first 4 fights. If 40/40 gets it done than the Ufc should get it done

Dillashaw got paid 50/50 in the second barao fight. Don't think they'll give AJ that much. 135 doesn't exactly bring in the money.

even though i hate bellator, them stealing top talent from the UFC is awesome and i hope the Reebok deal destroys the UFC

Dillashaw got paid 50/50 in the second barao fight. Don't think they'll give AJ that much. 135 doesn't exactly bring in the money.

And Benavidez makes 59/59, Mike Pyle makes 53/53, there is no set pay. Will all be up to what his manager can get.

And Benavidez makes 59/59, Mike Pyle makes 53/53, there is no set pay. Will all be up to what his manager can get.

Oh wow didn't realize Benavidez made that much. Mike Pyle is in a different weight class so hard to use him as an example. I think we all know it's up to what his manager can get him but it's hard to go into negotiations and expect to get more then the champion.

Sterling announced he going make choice on monday, has offers from UFC, Bellator, WSOF & ONE FC
Where does he go? Is ONE FC the dark horse?

UFC needs to get this kid back. You know your BW division is pathetic when Faber is a top 3 fighter.

Call me crazy but he was trash talking Darrion Caldwell. Seems pointless if he didn't sign with Bellator.

They both wanted back in the UFC so they went to WSOF. Bjorn also wanted more "exciting" fighters and Aljo is exciting.
That's completely false. They were never getting back in the UFC, Bjorn refused to make them an offer so they went to WSoF. Bjorn did not want UFC "rejects" beating his guys.

Trying to make hype for a bigger offer.
He already signed with whoever he signed with. He's just waiting to announce it. So idk take it for what you will but it's something that points in Bellator's direction.

He already signed with whoever he signed with. He's just waiting to announce it. So idk take it for what you will but it's something that points in Bellator's direction.
More hype never hurts. There will always be more contracts.

Back