***VIDEO: Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use the fact that the UFC is sleeping on you to motivate you in training?

Favorite old school rapper?

Favorite new school rapper?

Thoughts on Miesha's cupcakes?

Who do you have winning between Cody No Love and Thomas Almeida?

Who do you see as the biggest threat to the belt after you?

Do you prefer grappling or Striking more. You are a pretty well rounded fighter tho.

Lastly, besides your team, which grappler, striker, wrestler and cardio freak do you look up to the most?

What would be your game plan against Dominick Cruz?
Honestly I want him to answer, but I somewhat want him to keep his cards close to his chest. Dom is very sharp and letting him know your cards will not be the best strategy. But hey, I'm just a guy on the threads, and not a coach, so don't take this too seriously

you seem as a smart guy, keep working and you will definetly get rewarded. nowadays even mighty mouse is getting noticed, so evertything is possible

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Pretty sure I remember reading you had 12+ ? haha

any other athletes in the family?

Do you think that it's harder for fighters from certain ethnic backgrounds to become major UFC stars ?

Are you gonna get a new gold chain with that new contract money?

Big fan Aljamain from NY too, went to three of your last four fights. Saw you in Vegas for your last fight and last two jersey cards.

If you had the choice of title fight or fighting in MSG, which would you pick?? I know the title is huge but would think fighting in the Garden is a dream too for NY fighters.

Who are you going to vote for in the 2016 presidential election?

What was your reaction when Caraway finally accepted the fight?

The "Funk Master" is a pretty old school moniker to take on just how "Funk Master" are you Aljamain..? If I said P-Funk, the soul & rock band would be...?

Last edited:
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Pretty sure I remember reading you had 12+ ? haha

any other athletes in the family?
Sterling has 19 siblings, he makes 20 :). Now he can talk about his siblings and if any are athletes as well

Should you have to split the check if you only had soup?

Who would you rather fight between Cruz and Faber and which matchup do you feel would be more exciting for the fans?

Also, your prediction on Cruz/Faber?

What made you create a Sherdog account? How did you find the website?

How badly do you want to punch Matt Serra in the mouth?

Do you still plan on going back to school someday and working on a Master's degree?

Anyone from your old crew back at Bombsquad (Lange brothers, Velez, Kelleher) that you could see making a run at the big time?

All the questions have been answered via video. I'm shooting them over now so that they can be uploaded! Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back