Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich in the works for UFC Beijing on November 24

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Francis already sent him there.

Pavlovich has beaten multiple fighters better than Baby Fedor.

I will guarantee you've never seen Pavlovich fight and literally have no fucking clue about his abilities yet.....
I don't care, I have seen his resume. All his fights are in single-A level minor leagues. When will you learn that none of that means shit until you fight in the Big Leagues? You are probably one of the fools that thought Blagoy Ivanov was going to be the next big thing in the UFC HW division.

Overeems has had long career and takes on any fighter.
Respect to Overeem and always will be a fan.

Crazy fight. extremely risky for alistair. Maybe he just wanted on the Beijing card so the could possibly step in the headliner if anything happened so he just took whoever

One of the best HWs outside of the promotion. dude is a monster. very risky for alistair. I'm sure some would argue that he IS the best HW outside of the UFC

Sergey Pavlovich???? Anyone care to inform me who is this guy?
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

TS:

I could make do a quick google search and answer my own question... Naw, better make a thread about it on Sherdog to dilute all my Conor threads.

Overeems chin is made plastic horse meat

TS:

I could make do a quick google search and answer my own question... Naw, better make a thread about it on Sherdog to dilute all my Conor threads.

Mate Do you wanna make an AV bet again on Overeem?

I think he's going to be fighting for consciousness. Hopefully horse meat slows the progression of CTE bc I do like watching Overeem fight

Blaydes, Ngannou, SP and Reem are all fighting in China for some reason. 3 huge name HWs and a top prospect, none of whom have any connection to China or the Far East ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

On a card that very few people in North America will watch. Strange strategy indeed. Maybe they've realized for whatever reason the HW division doesn't sell worth shit?

I've been an Overeem hater as far back as I remember, but might have to root for him here. Fuck the Russian invasion.

Read the thread title thinking it was Overeem vs Sergei Kharitonov and got excited for a split second

I don't even know who this sergey is but any fight with Reem is bound to be a good one. Hopefully he utilizes some Uberknee's

never seen Sergey, is he any good?

Resilient; heavy, quick hands; decent takedown defense; and at least a decision-ready gas tank if he's setting the pace. Quick and agile for a big guy, but is a bit too happy to get drawn into reckless exchanges, so 'Reem might find his chin.
He can fight tactically and cautiously though, and I suspect that's what he'll do while he tries to line up a place for his big right hand on Alistair's eggshell noggin'.

He could make a bit of noise in the division, but Overeem is a dangerous first fight.

Not a fan. Pavlovich shouldn't be tossed into the deep end on his fucking debut, Christ. Overeem, KO, 2nd round. Too much, too soon.

Overeem should win this as long as he doesn't get punched. If he gets punched he's going from the Netherlands to the Nether-realm for the 32nd time in his career.

LOL. Good one :).

Matrix Overeem anytime soon?

Reem is going to starch the fuck out of this minor-leaguer. The guy has absolutely zero significant fights on his resume.

Are you saying that Akhmedshaikh Gelegaev is a nobody?

Back