Alistair Overeem receives his license

Doubt we'll see knees quite like that against the best UFC fighters but god damn that's a scary human being.

Diaz rocked the boat. Taking legal action, etc, isn't a great way to get on an AC's good side.

Which is exactly why I don't understand why the UFC is so comfortable promoting 158.

I mean I don't think he can reapply til February and there's a decent chance they decline him.

It wasn't like the AO hearing where they basically said they'd give him the greenlight, and this was pre lawsuit.

*knocks on wood

Cain better not cry!
Cain better not pout I'm telling you why!
Alistair Overeem is coming to town!!!
overeem_santa.jpg

Oh Yeeeeeeeah!

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Which is exactly why I don't understand why the UFC is so comfortable promoting 158.

I mean I don't think he can reapply til February and there's a decent chance they decline him.

It wasn't like the AO hearing where they basically said they'd give him the greenlight, and this was pre lawsuit.

*knocks on wood

I'm sure the UFC has had conversations with the athletic commission about this before they scheduled it. It's not like the UFC and the commission operate in a vacuum. The UFC must be confident that there will be no road blocks for Diaz.

I'm sure the UFC has had conversations with the athletic commission about this before they scheduled it. It's not like the UFC and the commission operate in a vacuum. The UFC must be confident that there will be no road blocks for Diaz.
Probably. At least I hope so. 158 looks really good.

Overeem is a great fighter, one of my favorites, but I'm still not looking past Bigfoot, let alone start thinking of Reem beating Cain.

He actually lost me a little after the Werdum fight, losing in the stand up and gassing out like that, but he did make up for it at the Lesnar fight.

That said, Cain by TKO

Watching CNN for the last couple of months I was under the impression that you can get a car and a gun in America without any licenses.

You don't need a license for a gun, homie. :icon_twis

Not surprised he was given his license, he was obviously drug free the whole time. Dont know why he says he's put on mass, that muscle aint gonna help him when Cain pushes a pace on him and he folds as quick as he usually does.

overeem actually acknowledged in an interview that cain is a much tougher fight for him personally.

Overeem had 7 submitted drug tests during his suspension. 5 turned in on his own and 2 random tests by the Nevada Commission. One on Nov 16 1012 and the other on December 21 2012. is this enough to stop the Overeem is on PED talk.

all clean?

i just wanna see this dude fight in the ufc

Eh, If I got a DUI, and was put on probation, you better be damn sure I won't be getting another DUI.

Back