Alison Brie's Wrestling Comedy Series GLOW

I could not for the life of me figure out where I knew her from, so I had to look it up, and that's when it hit me-she's Sherlock Holmes Autistic girlfriend on Elementary. She's way hotter in GLOW.

And she was on American Gods.
audrey-was-originally-really-supposed-to-blow-shadow-in-american-gods.jpeg

And Masters of Sex.
masters-sex-1.jpg

Here's an interesting quote from Gilpin.

Growing up, I was a self-loathing Igor who carried the queen's books. My job was to be the sarcastic sherpa, quietly providing the farce and adoration then becoming part of the wall when cued. I don't know when it was, but at some point I realized the obvious truth that I was a hideous goblin under a bridge, that the sound of my voice was like audible feces, and the presence of my body in a room was like bringing a moose carcass to brunch. I adopted the posture that Katie Holmes had as Joey in Dawson's Creek: shoulders as high to one's ears as possible, as if I could shrug my existence away. (To this day, I legitimately blame Dawson's for my back problems.) I ate cucumbers and saltines—not because I wanted to look a certain way, but because I was so sad my appetite disappeared. It was the perfect costume; I was the smallest person in the room inside the smallest person in the room.

And then puberty was like, WA-BAM. Physically, I went from Justin Bieber to Jessica Rabbit. I gained 30 pounds of thigh, booty, and certified American jugs. And I quickly learned big boobs have the effect of announcing your presence in a room as if you're cradling Gilbert Godfrey singing the opening to the "Circle of Life." Pretty hard to disappear into the wall, which is what I'd taught myself to do before my tits grew to the size of pudding-filled manatee pups.

Caught the first three episodes. It's solid.

Marcron, or Marcon, whatever his name is, is hilarious in this as the coke fiend director. Everyone is pretty good for that matter. Really strong cast, and for a more estrogen laden show, it's enjoyable.

I like what i've seen from the 4 episodes i've seen, added humour makes it more enjoyable.

h9TRJKq.gif

lLiIrCM.gif

W9Ow491.gif

I'm about 3 episodes in, but MFW Allison Brie is like the 3rd or 4th most attractive female on the show.

<JerryWWF>

Interesting seeing Awesome Kong/Kharma playing a totally different character.

Allison Brie seems less attractive on purpose like hey did something to her make up she also looks skinnier maybe she lost weight training. I'm barely on episode 2.
Yeah, it looks like she has lost some weight. I think it also has to do with her hair and make up, she doesn't look as good with the 80's big hair.

Watching 2nd episode now. It's pretty decent.

cherry bang has nice butt cheeks lol at some of the exchages that marc maron has with his wrestlers.
papi like
19367044_1650783001630409_7346955564590563328_n.jpg

lol at the Uta Hagen reference when they were doing the miscarriage thing in the ring.

the producer had a crazy mansion
:)
Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-05-46_kindlephoto-21323360.jpg

got done with episode 3 nice camel toe cameo by brie it was discreet and tastefully done

4423917002_243a55e653.jpg

I really enjoyed the first episode. Looking forward to watching more tomorrow after work.

I'm about 3 episodes in, but MFW Allison Brie is like the 3rd or 4th most attractive female on the show.

<JerryWWF>

They made sure to really dress her down here , the weird 80s curls , because if you watched her on Community you know she is a good looking gal.

Back