ALIEN: COVENANT (First Reactions from World Premiere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically a woman is the cause of all this alien madness? Who would have thought lol
Well the old rich guy or him and the husband-wife Archaeologist team. I wouldn't blame the Archaeologists , cause dam near everyone would be just as curious .

That poster is badass.
The poster is better than the trailers, as far as giving hope for the movie. The trailers don't give hope, they are a let down. Just a repeat of the same ole script from the 80s Alien movies.

Well the old rich guy or him and the husband-wife Archaeologist team. I wouldn't blame the Archaeologists , cause dam near everyone would be just as curious .

I wouldn't be walking around a alien planet without a mask and a crazy droid looking to kill me. I am too pretty to die lol

To put in context how fucking huge this is guys, since Aliens there's only been one appearance of a Queen on film... and that was in Alien VS Predator.... which completely shit the bed.

I've always wondered how the Queen would have been directed by Ridley Scott if he had stuck around for Aliens, but used Cameron's script.

This is going to be the closest we're ever going to see, and possibly surpasses what was done in 1986.

The Queen is my #1 favorite movie monster of all time, so this just jacked my excitement level up to 11 for this movie.

I was worried I wouldn't have the time to see this flick in IMAX3D, but fuck it, I'm MAKING the fucking time to see this in IMAX3D, dammit.

The bitch was also present in the god awful Alien Resurrection.

I wouldn't be walking around a alien planet without a mask and a crazy droid looking to kill me. I am too pretty to die lol
Yeah the mask thing I understand, and it was 1 of the criticisms of Prometheus . As for the droid: they didn't know he was going to be nefarious.

Yeah the mask thing I understand, and it was 1 of the criticisms of Prometheus . As for the droid: they didn't know he was going to be nefarious.

Thx dude. I like and hate those sorts of movies. I have a terrible attention span only improving ever so slightly with TM and even guided meditation. Still, I find those sorts of movies like a big wtf?

The poster is better than the trailers, as far as giving hope for the movie. The trailers don't give hope, they are a let down. Just a repeat of the same ole script from the 80s Alien movies.

Fine with me. More of the stuff that i love.

If it isn't broken, dont fix it.

I am hyped for this movie but what the fuck was that white human looking creature? Not to thrilled about that, everything else looked dope.

I thought the Neomorph was the back buster that attacked a female near the wheat plants at night in the 2nd trailer. The creature from the trailer you posted looked completely different. The creature stood upright and his head shape was different. What I'm getting at is I think there is going to be three (or more) Alien creatures. Not even counting the face hugger's.

I thought the Neomorph was the back buster that attacked a female near the wheat plants at night in the 2nd trailer. The creature from the trailer you posted looked completely different. The creature stood upright and his head shape was different. What I'm getting at is I think there is going to be three (or more) Alien creatures. Not even counting the face hugger's.
Well, i think thats both neomorph, in wheat scene he is just a baby and in this new trailer he is an adult

i might be wrong but thats what i think

I wonder if we are going to see a Neomorph vs Xenomorph fight scene. Or teamwork against the humans.

Some of these promos are portraying the movie as a horror thriller with jump scare scenes. If this ends up being all there is it will be a major disappointment.
I want the story to move forward and further explore/explain what these creatures are all about. Hoping for the best.

Update: April 3, 2017

New ALIEN: COVENANT Trailer Features the Return of a Familiar Character

Warning: mild spoilers.

I really want to see this movie.

I love the idea of a group of people walking around another Planet. I could watch that and be happy. Just see what shit some writer can come up with that is interesting to the viewer.

I'm really hoping this movie is good. I didn't hate Prometheus either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back