ALIEN: COVENANT (First Reactions from World Premiere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited. Hate how nerd bitches whined for more Alien/Xenomorph in this film... Honestly that shit is quite boring... The engineers were by far the most interesting/best thing in Prometheus

I liked when the engineer went apeshit & started MMA'ing people with punches & backfists.

I liked when the engineer went apeshit & started MMA'ing people with punches & backfists.
So beastmode. The xeno is just a monster with no personality or intellect... Engineers are cool because they are transcendent in knowledge and technology, while still physically gargantuan. God-like. Both have their place, I just hope they use them both in some fashion... It'd be epic to see one of them take on an xeno... Have a strong feeling they'll all probably be dead though in this movie

Showing the Xenomorph in the trailer in broad daylight =/= Terrifying

Pick one.

Update: March 23, 2017

Xenomorphs Swarm in Terrifying New ALIEN: COVENANT Poster

The Alien Queen is also teased at the background.

qohitl.jpg

To put in context how fucking huge this is guys, since Aliens there's only been one appearance of a Queen on film... and that was in Alien VS Predator.... which completely shit the bed.

I've always wondered how the Queen would have been directed by Ridley Scott if he had stuck around for Aliens, but used Cameron's script.

This is going to be the closest we're ever going to see, and possibly surpasses what was done in 1986.

The Queen is my #1 favorite movie monster of all time, so this just jacked my excitement level up to 11 for this movie.

I was worried I wouldn't have the time to see this flick in IMAX3D, but fuck it, I'm MAKING the fucking time to see this in IMAX3D, dammit.

The Prometheus Trailers > Alien Covenant Trailers

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

That poster is amazing!

Best thing released for this film so far.

if they ONLY realeased that poster, and not the entire movie condensed into a trailer 3 times, It would've been much better for this soft re-reboot

When I go watch it, I'm bringing my belt-fed Nerf gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back