ali baba mma gear

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
i really need some feedback about this site. basiclaly you have to buy things in bulk to get them, but they are very cheap. iv seen pride style gloves all kinds of awesome looking gear for down to 4 dollars a pair. if you get 20 or more, but im not sure on the quality is the thing... has anyone bought from them before? i seen grant winning knock offs which im sure arnt the same quality, but are they at least decent? i heard they can be hit or miss but 120 bucks is alot to throw out for a shitty product.

Alibaba is for bulk buyers. They will probably ignore you if you only want a small order like that, but I suppose it could be worth it if you have a business and your customers are dumb

aliexpress has an easier customer interface and is for small quantities. try that

Alibaba is for bulk buyers. They will probably ignore you if you only want a small order like that, but I suppose it could be worth it if you have a business and your customers are dumb

aliexpress has an easier customer interface and is for small quantities. try that
so there quality is ok right ? its not garbage like sammy dress

I actually got one of my main suppliers on alibaba.
Not for gloves i strictly stay 100 percent mexican on those. But for other items steel cups shin guards wraps and probably gis.
I buy in bulk the quality can be questionable for that reason you buy samples first.
There are quality suppliers on there but you have to have a budget of minimum 1000 usd and not buy 1 of each thing.

so there quality is ok right ? its not garbage like sammy dress
Honestly its probably the same shit youre getting here, since everythings made in China anyway.

So yeah the quality is ok. However theres generally no favorable recourse if they do screw you, however unlikely that is.

Cheap pads like this definitely have a purpose, just dont sell them for how much some twins pads would be.

Honestly its probably the same shit youre getting here, since everythings made in China anyway.

So yeah the quality is ok. However theres generally no favorable recourse if they do screw you, however unlikely that is.

Cheap pads like this definitely have a purpose, just dont sell them for how much some twins pads would be.
Lol they have grant replicas going for 10 bucks I'm just curious as to how good t quality is obviously not grant quality

Back