Ali Abdelaziz threatens Conor McGregor: "I will catch you outside"

He never really said anything about religion. It’s made up bullshit. The worst he did was insult khabibs father which was out of line

Some fighters are athletic and explosive.

Ali is just explosive.

Well, yeah, you threatened people at a party. Of course they looked surprised.

Does party going on means you can talk shit and disrespect someone and someone's parents?

Some fighters are athletic and explosive.

Ali is just explosive.

oh-snap.gif

I strongly dislike Ali and would never want to be around the man. However, I respect the fact that he is fighting for fighters to get paid more -- albeit with obvious personal financial incentives to himself.

The fact is any fight to help the fighters get fairly compensated is more important than personality likes and dislikes. Conor and Ali have both helped fighters get more bargaining leverage, indirectly at least. Once a fighter's union comes around or fighter pay gets restructured I hope to see as little of Ali as possible. The man is a low talent swindler.
Ali does it at the detriment of his fighter ot his fighters oppenent to gain more power/leverage. He is a rat that encourages douche-bag behaviour. Not suprised he started to manage Werdum and he started acting out.

Nobody would be rooting for Ali in that fight...not even his own fighters. Lol and He really should stop talking because Ali is no Khabib. Conor would tune him the fuck up IN or OUT of the ring.

A few years ago Dana would have banned this clown for threatening a fighter...now its just business as usual. What a circus.

Islam is a religion of peace....a piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

So the dude who went from anti-American hardcore jihadist to FBI and NYPD snitch to living the American dream by leeching off more talented people from underprivileged nation's is calling someone else a ho?

Aladdin, pls

Quote of the year

By normal sized human beings. No way a 5'9 145 pounds man submits him. Ali would kill Conor in a fight
Am I missing some trolling here?
Ali is listed as 5,9'' 154lbs on sherdog and has been subbed by 5,7'' 145lbs Uno.

Back