Ali Abdelaziz threatens Conor McGregor: "I will catch you outside"

I strongly dislike Ali and would never want to be around the man. However, I respect the fact that he is fighting for fighters to get paid more -- albeit with obvious personal financial incentives to himself.

The fact is any fight to help the fighters get fairly compensated is more important than personality likes and dislikes. Conor and Ali have both helped fighters get more bargaining leverage, indirectly at least. Once a fighter's union comes around or fighter pay gets restructured I hope to see as little of Ali as possible. The man is a low talent swindler.

In Arabstan, we have a street saying / proverb for people like Ali Abdelaziz. He wants to fuck with the dick of another man.

In this case, Ali Abdelaziz wants to fuck Conor with Khabib's dick, so to speak.

Beta as fuck, IMHO.

Wow, that's a lot of dicks etc

He'll do fuckin nuttin'

giphy.gif

I strongly dislike Ali and would never want to be around the man. However, I respect the fact that he is fighting for fighters to get paid more -- albeit with obvious personal financial incentives to himself.

The fact is any fight to help the fighters get fairly compensated is more important than personality likes and dislikes. Conor and Ali have both helped fighters get more bargaining leverage, indirectly at least. Once a fighter's union comes around or fighter pay gets restructured I hope to see as little of Ali as possible. The man is a low talent swindler.

Yeah, I agree. I know Sherdog is not a fan but doesn’t he have a shit ton of clients? If he was so hated, then why do so many fighters sign with him?

And also, it’s funny people calling him a “rat”. They’ve been watching too many mafioso movies and swear they’d go to prison rather than snitch.

So the dude who went from anti-American hardcore jihadist to FBI and NYPD snitch to living the American dream by leeching off more talented people from underprivileged nation's is calling someone else a ho?

Aladdin, pls

I'll tell you what, after everything Conor said, he should probably be careful in many parts of the world now.

Ali is a pussy. He's the type of bloke to wait outside with another 10 of his crew thinking he's the big man.

Yeah, I agree. I know Sherdog is not a fan but doesn’t he have a shit ton of clients? If he was so hated, then why do so many fighters sign with him?

And also, it’s funny people calling him a “rat”. They’ve been watching too many mafioso movies and swear they’d go to prison rather than snitch.

People meaning everyone but you?

Little bitch.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ali seems unhinged, like he would use a gun or something fucked up like that.

I have no respect for anyone who has this guy as their manager, its completely obvious what he is. Conor should have been giving props for exposing Ali instead of being accused of being an Islamophobe for pointing out some facts but these are the times we live in.

I can't stand either of them

Ali has a 1-3 pro record. Dude needs to stop the tough guy bs when he's in a business with legit tough guys.

He's just some scumbag that somehow dodged prison.

conor's response - it's just business

Back