Ali Abdelaziz(Manager): Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo 2 coming in the summer

giphy.gif

Run lil mouse run.

He is looking much better and has more of a chance against DJ now, but for some reason I'm not a fan.

Oh yeah, coz he fked with my boi Baby Pettis.

He’s cejudo’s manager. #fakenews. Unless Dj is really backing out of the tj fight? Maybe they didn’t want to pay him what he felt he was worth? Huge waste of true.
If they didn't pay him what he felt he's worth then why is he fighting Cejudo?

Interesting. Wonder what happened to DJ vs. TJ.

It looks like TJ not doing the short notice vs Cody recently to save the March card.. kept TJ on shit side of the UFC. He's never been well liked by Dana and the UFC staff in general, and him acting like he deserves the DJ fight, without defending at 135 this title reign, appears to not sit too well within the UFC office's thus far.

This idiot manager again???

I mean not a bad rematch but DJ needs to realize we're tired of those fights go for broke and fight TJ!!

Yes!
Yes!
Finally!
Now, if they only could book Woodley vs Maia 2 and this year will be amazing.

giphy.gif

Wonder what happened to DJ vs. TJ.

TJ pissed off Dana by declining to fight Cody at UFC 222.

Dilly thought that he'd become the favorite child, that now daddy Dana would buy him all the toys he wanted and he wanted the FLW belt.

In essence, he believed Dana's lies. I guess he didn't get the memo.

See I'm not on the TJ vs MM bandwagon, I never was, it didn't make sense. A brand new champ not defending his belt and instead dropping down to get another never made sense to me, even if it would be a good fight.

I want this MM v TJ because they want to shove garbrandt v TJ down our throats again just like rose and JJ. Those divisions are not that crap that we have to see instant rematches for fights that werent even that close.

I'm probably the 1 person excited for the fight, if he's not fighting TJ then this is the best we will get for MM at the moment, I think he overlooks Cejudo and loses this time around.

If they didn't pay him what he felt he's worth then why is he fighting Cejudo?
Because he’s under contract. This is a one off “super fight”. Maybe they’ll throw him on Fox now with no PPv points, or make him the co headliner to dip into his pockets on points. All the other stuff is extra for him. Him headlining a PPv card that people actually may buy is a new thing for him, and his checkbook.

Back