Ali Abdelaziz(Manager): Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo 2 coming in the summer

giphy.gif

Damn. Really? I was really hoping for TJ v DJ.

Pass, fight is probably inevitable but let's wait.

He’s cejudo’s manager. #fakenews. Unless Dj is really backing out of the tj fight? Maybe they didn’t want to pay him what he felt he was worth? Huge waste of true.

Erm, not that there are loads of contenders at flw but DJ destroyed him not long ago. A rematch brings 0 interest right now. Or it will end up as the co main event of a free card under a non title 5 rounds wmma fight, yeah, the UFC would shamelessly pull such a shit move these days.

What a waste.

MM beat him less than two years ago, then he had that super close fight with Joe B, a knockout of Reis, and a wrestlefest over baby Pettis. Can't exactly say that's earned him another fight with MM in my eyes, but what do I know.

In the meantime, a rematch between Cody and TJ.

<LikeReally5>

Seriously, hello matchmakers. Could you do worse?

I don't see why people are so mad about someone defending a title in their division, also TJ just got the 135 belt, how about let him defend that first instead of holding two divisions up.

I don't see why people are so mad about someone defending a title in their division, also TJ just got the 135 belt, how about let him defend that first instead of holding two divisions up.

It is amusing to watch Sherdoggers pretend to care about UFC title legitimacy and the sport being pure, until a fight they don't want is going to be booked.

But fuck it, I want TJ vs MM too.

It is amusing to watch Sherdoggers pretend to care about UFC title legitimacy and the sport being pure, until a fight they don't want is going to be booked.

But fuck it, I want TJ vs MM too.
See I'm not on the TJ vs MM bandwagon, I never was, it didn't make sense. A brand new champ not defending his belt and instead dropping down to get another never made sense to me, even if it would be a good fight.

I just don't like that Cejudo is getting a shot again. If we're going with two fight win streaks (yes I know Cejudo vs Joe B was close and arguably a win for Cejudo) I'd prefer Formiga. It wouldn't be a draw, but it would be a new challenge. I just would hate to see MM end up extending his record with too-soon rematches that weren't very competitive before.

Ali usually talks out of his ass, so I doubt its true.

I still guarantee he's going to end up in jail at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back