Media Ali Abdelaziz has a special message to sherdog!

ladies and gentlemen, but we can still be friends fellow Sherdog
images
images
latest

You are literally calling a guy who may or may not have had direct or indirect influence into 9/11 a humble guy? He worked as a snitch for the US government and ratted out other muslims. Why would any muslims want him as a manager if he a snitch? That makes even less sense. In the US we don't stand for 30k murders like Mexico does or bringing the muslim brotherhood to the US to have them blow us up so they can die and have 72 virgins. On top of that, he doesn't take care of his kid. Yeah if only more people could be like him right? What a model citizen.

when does it come out? Is it a rag to riches kind of story?

I don't know when exactly, but soon-ish I think. Pretty much. Going from a low level terrorist who was involved with 9/11 and who trained other terrorist in combat training, to a manager of the stars who connects his clients with dictators who will own their souls

Did he post this from the right account?

That's all old. He's coming out with new stuff.

Now you got me interested. It better be elaborating on his questionable history and activities and not giving us some horse shit about how he a changed man and he a peaceful muslim that just is really good friends with people who should be executed for war crimes.

Only gets like 100 replies and one of them is Noah telling him to eat dirt. Sad.

You shouldn't tweet things like this when you're irrelevant.

lol

He's a very good manager in terms of getting his fighters better deals, but the guy is ALWAYS involved in some shady shit.

He really shouldn't be thumbing his nose at anyone.
He's a shyster. The UFC are shysters. If I were negotiating my salary with a bunch of shysters I'd want a bigger shyster on my side. I respect what Ali is doing to help the fighters get paid. Serves Dana right to have to deal with this guy.

However, if we could get either a fighter's union or some fair revenue-sharing agreement I think the majority of fighter's who are represented by Ali would no longer employ his services.

Now you got me interested. It better be elaborating on his questionable history and activities and not giving us some horse shit about how he a changed man and he a peaceful muslim that just is really good friends with people who should be executed for war crimes.

It will definitely not be the latter, lol.

Terrorist scum.

Why do some of you guys keep parroting this BS?

Ali is one of the top MMA managers there is, and he has the following fighters under his management:

Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Kamaru Usman, Derek Brunson, Fabricio Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.

You are literally calling a guy who may or may not have had direct or indirect influence into 9/11 a humble guy? He worked as a snitch for the US government and ratted out other muslims. Why would any muslims want him as a manager if he a snitch? That makes even less sense. In the US we don't stand for 30k murders like Mexico does or bringing the muslim brotherhood to the US to have them blow us up so they can die and have 72 virgins. On top of that, he doesn't take care of his kid. Yeah if only more people could be like him right? What a model citizen.
<{outtahere}>
i think you are giving too much attention to a troll.

Ali is one of the top MMA managers there is, and he has the following fighters under his management:

Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Kamaru Usman, Derek Brunson, Fabricio Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.

Osama Bin Laden prolly took care of his homeboys too.

Not a bs when its strictly based on facts.

He is a terrorist scum/ good manager

<{outtahere}>
i think you are giving too much attention to a troll.

Regrettably true. But on Sherdog, its hard sometimes to comprehend who just that stupid or who trolling lol. With all the Khabib dick riding on here and YouTube MMA vids it makes it even harder.

If you don't give me her name. I might commit suicide[<dunn]

Pro tip:

Open a new tab > Google Image search
> click+hold image
> drag image and drop into Google Image search bar
> Zelia Milan

Back