Ali Abdelaziz Allegedly Assaulted Another Manager

Same dude who put a restraining order on McGregor. What a joke.

Olympic level judo.

CreativeVacantAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

https://www.mmanews.com/wsof-matchmakers-olympic-claims-ostensibly-debunked/

Didn’t he used to do the match making for wsof while also managing several fighters?

Dude might have the most alpha personality on the entire MMA scene.

Ali is simply not compatible with Western culture. Every time I see him he is starting shit with and attacking somebody. It reminds me of those nut bags that chase around and assault Tommy Robinson. Just deport people like that. How many chances do they get???!

Dude might have the most alpha personality on the entire MMA scene.
Nah.

First off, he sucks at fighting and lies tremendously about his achievements. An alpha is confident in who they are, don't need to,lie to feel confident.

He is just like all the thugs that Tim Kennedy talks about: big tough guy when he is with his gang but a little poodle by himself. If anything, he is just like one of those yippity Chihuahuas that are always bitting everybody and pissing on the carpet to boot - a little shit with little man syndrome and no manners to boot!

Nah.

First off, he sucks at fighting and lies tremendously about his achievements. An alpha is confident in who they are, don't need to,lie to feel confident.

He is just like all the thugs that Tim Kennedy talks about: big tough guy when he is with his gang but a little poodle by himself. If anything, he is just like one of those yippity Chihuahuas that are always bitting everybody and pissing on the carpet to boot - a little shit with little man syndrome and no manners to boot!
While I agree with some of your points, your logic is sound, he seems alpha in a way that he will act like a pussy than have you killed in your sleep type of guy. In any relationship he has he is going to be the primary beneficiary. This is like the Yves Edwards thread I just responded to I live in SJ and see some of these guys sometimes I saw Ali order food at the Cheesecake Factory for 20 rowdy Russians 2 months before the Tony fiasco and Khabib needed to lose 20lbs before his weight cut. They tried to order shit and Ali would laugh and say fuck no you get the chopped salad like Khabib. My friend waited the table and said the dude is crazy. It was the day after Frankie got stiffed and he was laughing his ass off controlling the room and everything around him.

Surprising news to hear about such a great guy.

Will look into anything you give me. Not trying to be overly confrontational.

Thanks.

Don't you think you'd sue someone for making allegations like Russell has with Abdelaziz if they were false?

He's doing a podcast series soon on him and will be interviewing people linked with Ali's past. He did an interview only last week or the week before which one or two stories were.....Jesus.

Will look into anything you give me. Not trying to be overly confrontational.

Thanks.
Saw him in Mma hour. What a pompous asshat. I’d be embarassed o let him manage any fighter I know. Biggest bullshitter of all time.

Back