Alexey Oleynik's resume is pretty impressive for a former middleweight.

I suppose no shame in Crocop getting subbed by Oleynik. The Ezekiel choke of the diaper guy was awesome and I thought it'd start a Steven Segal kick like trend.

Rewatched Cro Cop vs Oleynik. Oleynik was really pushing take downs, CC was defending superbly on the ground, even got up by himself, then he tried to submit Oleynik by leg triangle choke lol and got submitted. Oleynik is a really bad matchup for post-prime CC. This win was his ticket for UFC.

Yet most people here, thought Crocop tapped for no reason

I didn't know Jared Rosholt is an impressive win

Big Hunt fan but credit where it's due, Oleinik is as old-school as it fucking gets!

Yet most people here, thought Crocop tapped for no reason

I've seen quite a few neck crank taps but they are usually extremely severe cranks. I'm not going to call it a work but it looks weird because Alexei is actually loosening the hold as Mirko taps. But yea, whatever, I'll accept it as a neck crank victory considering Alexei already has 5 subs in the UFC.

Aleksei fucking ate a proper bomb and rocked Hunto. Submissions aside.. what a fucking warrior. A stiff, old, slow warrior.

Last edited:
I think at this point Oleynik would twist Chael's head right off.
Chael is undefeated in HW and entering his prime. Chael going to spinkick KTFO Fedor to oblivion.

Aleksei fucking hate a proper bomb and rocked Hunto. Submissions aside.. what a fucking warrior. A stiff, old, slow warrior.

He has maybe the most extreme squeeze I've ever seen. He can choke guys even without being in proper position. He has a choke on Travis Browne from the side just out of pure squeeze pressure. Looked like he wanted a rear naked but couldn't get to Browne's back so just choke him from the side instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back