Alexey Oleinik Appreciation thread!

GAR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Show this man some love, a legend!!!!

OLEINIK_ALESKEI.png

Yeah.. and classy as fuck.

Been a fan of him since he KTFOed Rosholt.

He beat my man Cro Cop and was super respectful and humble post fight so I was already a fan, butt that made me a bigger fan, now I am a huge fan after he choked the wife-beater.

He is awesome, super slick on the ground, 45 submissions wins in MMA and lots of different crazy types of submissions.

Can't hate the man, very skilled on the ground, very respectful afterwards. I'm a fan now.

Young at heart. Hope he can become a contender fast.

Love his style, grindy standup and masterful on the ground! this man needs to fight werdum, and I think he would beat Overeem as well, even on the feet, a much better chin on him. I say give him the looser or werdum and overeem.

Bless him, his unconventional submissions, and his Forest Gump haircut.

Hell yeah! At 40 years old still beating the "new breed". I'm especially happy about his victories over Rosholt and Browne, I can't stand those guys!

A very friendly and well spoken guy for someone who could kill most people on Earth in a fight.

52 wins, 43 by submission. Cain Velasquez has had 16 total fights.

When JDS fell through, why didn't he get the call?
He actually called out Francis even though he already has a fight scheduled. Francis did not accept the challenge and you can't really blame him...Francis is one fight away from the title. The Boa Constrictor is way too dangerous of an opponent right now. Wouldn't be good for "Francis' brand." ;)

Him finishing Browne was great to watch.

Satisfying as fuck.

Back