Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko

JackG1979

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Alexander Shlemenko is BACK!!!

What a win!! His body shots are some of the best in the business!!

I have missed watching his fights. So glad to see him back in the Bellator cage again!

Hopefully he can get the belt back!

Want to see him fight in rizin first. And I have a feeling they gonna do Alexander shlemenko vs hisaki Kato next

Want to see him fight in rizin first. And I have a feeling they gonna do Alexander shlemenko vs hisaki Kato next

It would be a terrible idea, he should fight for the title. There is what, 5/6 fighters in the MW roster?
Kato vs Honeycutt or Reiter for the next in line IMO

what a decorated fighter

Yeah Storm looked good last night, I thought Kendall had his moments as well but Shlemenko is just so tough. He's the ideal fighter to watch.. no lay n pray, striker, throws spinning shit, hopefully he gets a quick turnaround. I think a number one contender fight with Kato makes sense, another awesome guy to watch.

He also helped to prove that reach isn't everything since Grove has 7 inches on him.

Shlemenko always has been one of my favorites in bellator hopefully now he can get that belt back

Alexander Shlemenko is BACK!!!

What a win!! His body shots are some of the best in the business!!

I have missed watching his fights. So glad to see him back in the Bellator cage again!

Hopefully he can get the belt back!

His body shots "ARE" the best in the business. Who else do you know in MMA that has as many liver shot wins as Shlemenko has?

It would be a terrible idea, he should fight for the title. There is what, 5/6 fighters in the MW roster?
Kato vs Honeycutt or Reiter for the next in line IMO
Manhoef is having a rematch against carvalho. There's a possibility they might do Kato vs alexander

Shlemenko's got a hell of a highlight reel. Love watching him fight. His knockout of Falcao still remains one of my favorite of all time

it's always surprised me how he isn't really taken very seriously on these threads. I have been a fan of his since before he fought in Bellator, and even when he came to bellator, they didn't know how to approach him. They kinda made fun of him.
They talked during the broadcast about how he watched the Fedor vs Cro Cop match to get psyched up for his debut, and about how during an interview he was quoted as saying that his "Knees were a gift from God" LoL they made him out to be this cornball from Siberia that nobody knew anything about.
When in fact he has brought a lot of world class fighters to Bellator, and he has done a lot for the youth of Omsk - Omsk-Oblast to stay out of trouble.

was just good to see him fighting in the States again.

Yeah Storm looked good last night, I thought Kendall had his moments as well but Shlemenko is just so tough. He's the ideal fighter to watch.. no lay n pray, striker, throws spinning shit, hopefully he gets a quick turnaround. I think a number one contender fight with Kato makes sense, another awesome guy to watch.
Shlemenko is already #1 contender, there's no reason to do him vs Kato. Kato will likely get another opponent or two before a title shot. What Shlemenko vs Kato will only do is eliminate a contender in a starving division. Manhoef vs Carvalho 2 is only in December, Shlemenko isn't going to be fighting that soon.

was just good to see him fighting in the States again.

I loved the fact that he didn't take the easy road while fighting in Russia either. He didn't exactly HAVE TO fight Vasilevsky twice. Storm loves a challenge.

Shlemenko's got a hell of a highlight reel. Love watching him fight. His knockout of Falcao still remains one of my favorite of all time
Def. one of the best KO's of all time. His body shots are VICIOUS!!

Glad to see him fighting state-side again. Put him in their with another striker, and you're almost guaranteed an entertaining fight.

Guess im the only one who saw him do his best in the 1st, only to get tired, see Kendall come after him, then a hail mary body shot.

Didnt tito sub him too?

Shlemenko is already #1 contender, there's no reason to do him vs Kato. Kato will likely get another opponent or two before a title shot. What Shlemenko vs Kato will only do is eliminate a contender in a starving division. Manhoef vs Carvalho 2 is only in December, Shlemenko isn't going to be fighting that soon.

Kato v Salter in a title eliminator (Bellator)

Kato v Jung Hwan Cha (Rizin)

Back