Alexander Shlemenko- ‘If Bellator wanted an easy 1st fight for Mousasi, I’m the wrong pick’

Schlemenko has no chance.....

Can't imagine a way Storm wins. A tap out or knock out whenever Gegard wants seems likely.

But MMA is crazy sometimes.

Mousasi's best win is over a skidding Weidman.

Both have KO power. Schlemenko is suspect on the ground but the only men able to keep him there have been much bigger and had wrestling pedigrees.

This one's closer than people think.

Mousasi's best win is over a skidding Weidman.

Both have KO power. Schlemenko is suspect on the ground but the only men able to keep him there have been much bigger and had wrestling pedigrees.

This one's closer than people think.
Agreed. Shlemenko is a stud, and has a TON of experience. I hate that this isn't for a title. This, IMO, is a FOTY candidate.

Gegard is incredible, Shlemenko is very good as well and Mousasi isn't the style to make Shlemenko look like shit, which is big beefy wrestler. This is a great fight and if you don't like it, i hate you.

Agreed. Shlemenko is a stud, and has a TON of experience. I hate that this isn't for a title. This, IMO, is a FOTY candidate.
Together I think they have almost a 100 documented fights.

Think guys...would you take Hall over Shelemenko ? I would Take Shelemenko over hall he's way more versatile and deadly and Hall KO'd Mousasi

Also Shlemenko has a hell of a chin and is the kind of fighter that is unfazed by losing rounds..he needs only half a chance to kill his opponent meanwhile Mousasi tends to cruize and sometimes loses focus..

Shlemenko should be a 5-1 undersdog though

Mousasi should take a 3 round decision via reach and Jab

Storm struggled against Brett Cooper... Storm is a good fighter but he definitely has his limitations

Think guys...would you take Hall over Shelemenko ? I would Take Shelemenko over hall he's way more versatile and deadly and Hall KO'd Mousasi

Also Shlemenko has a hell of a chin and is the kind of fighter that is unfazed by losing rounds..he needs only half a chance to kill his opponent meanwhile Mousasi tends to cruize and sometimes loses focus..

Shlemenko should be a 5-1 undersdog though

Mousasi should take a 3 round decision via reach and Jab
Hall didn't KO Mousasi....not even close.its called a tko and Gegard dominated both fights with Hall outside of 15 SECONDS.

As far as Shlemenko is concerned, as long as Gegard doesn't look past him, I see him com8ng away with the w

Agreed with OP. Mousasi is the clear favorite, but he has never been one to lay on an opponent. Schlemenko has surprised us with spinning shit and body shots before. This has the potential to be wildly fun. Schlemenko is a threat to all on the feet.

Can't believe how much he is being overlooked

Last edited:
Don't think moose is going for easy fights. He is going for champs.

Great fighters, great guys, I like both of them. I'm hoping for a war and since I love underdogs I'll be rooting for Shlemenko. Davai Sasha!

Together I think they have almost a 100 documented fights.
Of course, and they're both awesome strikers and both fun to watch, which is why I wish this wasn't a fight that ISN'T for a title.

Mousasi should have him no prob but schlemenko always brings it, tough guy

Exactly! I don't know why so many people on the forums are dismissing Shlemenko like he's some scrub. I can see why people are calling Gegard the favorite right now, but Shlemenko is no joke. He's 56-9 in his professional career, and currently on a 5 fight win streak.

Back