Alexander Gustafsson

P

Pwent

since he stepped in the cage against jon jones
  • 1-3 against top 10 opponents (only win was against a declined glover)
  • 3-3 overall
  • 6 fights in 4 years
  • got a title shot after a KO loss because people thought he had a chance (lost that title fight too)
  • was a panic wrestler against jan blachowhatever who wasnt even a top 20-30 fighter

he is the piccolo of 205 where he had one good matchup against the GOAT and everyone thinks hes going to matter (due to his "impressive" LOSSES where he showed off durability) until he gets murked by top guys

people always bring him up as if hes ever beaten a top 5 opponent

Still has shit to prove imo.

He beat Jones the first time and will finish USADA-Jones in a rematch

To be fair, LHW is as shallow as it gets, so even all things considered, his first fight with Jones makes it not absurd for him to get a title shot.

Jones will murder him on live television this time around though.

Jones didn't even train seriously and beat him off a week of coke and partying

People said jones would lose to cormier thanks to USADA too but he's only gotten better

Looks like he'll be receiving another gift title shot instead of answering Volkan's call out.

That's like saying Frieza couldn't beat Goku but can beat SSJ Goku.

Apparently USADA made Jones train harder and keep clean.

People said jones would lose to cormier thanks to USADA too but he's only gotten better

Well he is on NFL designer steroids that he gets thru his brothers all jones is is a big cheat.

Also get a life TS your post count is almost scary, do you sit on your fat ass in your basement behind your computer posting on sherdog all day???

Bad fighter and an even worse person. Not sure why so many on here think he's good.

Looks like he'll be receiving another gift title shot instead of answering Volkan's call out.

Remember when he and DC refused to fight each other when jones was fighting glover because they said they didn't want to eliminate each other and give jones an easier road?

Funny how people hate jones enough to act like that isn't the definition of ducking

Well he is on NFL designer steroids that he gets thru his brothers all jones is is a big cheat.

Also get a life TS your post count is almost scary, do you sit on your fat ass in your basement behind your computer posting on sherdog all day???

Yes but I have a tiny penis so what now bitch

jones is a badass but if he moves up to HW it should be for the HW title just like Conor. I thought Gus beat his ass in the first fight not sure how the second fight goes but my money would be on jon never the less he isn't undefeated i had him beating hamill but the officals didn't and vice versa in the Gus fight.

So what's the over under here that Gus cries here to after he loses again

He showed less movement, worse cardio, but more urgency to finish the fight. His mindset may have improved, but I'd say he stagnated or declined.

Hellbows give turn Gus into hamburger.

I'll take mine medium.

Gus had the misfortune of being hit by the spinning back elbow in the 4th,otherwise he could have that fight in his favor.
The loss to Rumble was a fluke because of the head butt and the his corner yelling front kick and thus gifting Rumble the right hand counter and the win.
Gus may not be the best light heavy weight out there but he has the potential and the tools to be the champion.He gave Jones his toughest fight not because of the latter not taking him seriously but because Gus is a stylistic challenge for the champion .

I like Gus and really want to see him rematch Jones. But wouldn't mind at all if Volkan got the shot first.

Back