Alexander Gustafsson WRECKS Jones on Twitter

This is prize fighting, who cares what other guys that knock others unconscious think?!? Jones ain’t my role model, nor is any other fighter…but he is the best to ever do it. Run along peasant and stop tagging me and attention seeking.

Nice to see you off dubs. If you tell me who that is in your av I won't besmirch you itt

Bones should just keep his junkie cheating mouth shut.

He can’t.

giphy.gif

I like Gus, which is why I really wish he wouldn't be another one of these fucktards that want to tweet more than he wants to fight.

"Doc, we've got a 26-year old man ho has been assaulted for about half an hour with blunt force trauma to the head as well as multiple strikes to the body. As of now right he's having trouble walking and apparently he can not wipe his own ass."
doctor: 20 cc's of turinabol STAT

Now that’s “wreck”

Losers gotta look for excuses n reasons why they can’t win

Actually Jones just wrecked himself.

Of course Gustaffson is convinced that Jon was on steroids. Everybody is convinced that Jon Jones was on steroids. That's the whole point of drug testing... which he failed. Twice.

Shit... whats it say? I can't read twitter for a few more hours.

I told Trump the generals need to drag his fat ass out of the oval by his neck and drop him in a dark hole lol....

It seems I had to go stand in the corner for a day.

c18.gif

I remember when Jones predicted they would fight 5 times over the course of their career, well...

Jones should be cut for life at least from the UFC, not mentioning from MMA, the guy has been caught twice cheating, has a history of cocaine and drug abuse, run through a pregnant woman, and is a pos as well, many others have beeb banned from the UFC for much less than that but DW and his minions run the show

Does Gus have a fight lined up? Talk about twitter fingers....

Gustafson got wrecked by dc .. gus isn’t even a good fighter , just a zombie with a tough chin in a mediocre division dominated by jones and Cormier

Back