Alexander Gustafsson WRECKS Jones on Twitter

Lol

Jones was caught juicing 2X during his prime

And Alex got a caramel baby put into him when he fought AJ.

Jones swore on his heavenly father or some bs... he has to be innocent

Did he? Do you have the quote? I am sure you did not pull this out of your rectum like that rabbit.

Using Turinabol is "cheating" in jon's eyes

He put it in his eyes?????

So they both lost?

Hey, I am from the future. I knew you were going to say that.

Considering Bones juiced for a rematch against a guy he clearly beat, I’d venture to say Gus takes the rematch. I honestly believe Bones has zero confidence without the gear. IF what Colby said was a true about Bones juicing throughout college, he’ll be without a significant mental security blanket that he’s had for a very long time.

daniel-cormier-towel-900413.jpg

Luckily, people from where you're from don't judge fights. sorry to break this to you, but whether a fighter goes to the hospital after the fight or not, has no bearing on who wins...Jones won a close, hard fought fight..but jones did win...the fight is judged solely on what happens during the fight. not after.

Gus.... Last week Cormier on FS1. Now back to Jones... Staying relevant while sitting on the sidelines waiting for the interim.

"Please tell me you convinced yourself that I was on steroids during our fight" Not exactly a "I don't take steroids" now is it?

"Being a cheater is not something I'd ever admit to."

- jean "chodes" jones

People mocking Gus' spelling and grammar...

Gus is from a non-english speaking country. Let's see how you write in his language.

poor Jones.. most hated fighter among the fighters community.

<36>

poor Jones.. most hated fighter among the fighters community.

<36>

This is prize fighting, who cares what other guys that knock others unconscious think?!? Jones ain’t my role model, nor is any other fighter…but he is the best to ever do it. Run along peasant and stop tagging me and attention seeking.

This is prize fighting, who cares what other guys that knock others unconscious think?!? Jones ain’t my role model, nor is any other fighter…but he is the best to ever do it. Run along peasant and stop tagging me and attention seeking.

200.gif

Lol Jon just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself. Since he brings it up, Shogun, Page and Bader actually can all reasonably argue they fought on an uneven playing field vs Jones

And it's kinda funny yet sad how Jon has convinced himself that anyone with a brain believes he was clean in the Gus fight

Shit... whats it say? I can't read twitter for a few more hours.

I told Trump the generals need to drag his fat ass out of the oval by his neck and drop him in a dark hole lol....

It seems I had to go stand in the corner for a day.
Lol gay

Back