Alexander Gustafsson WRECKS Jones on Twitter

woww hes really gotten a reaction out of Jones

Gus is absolutely correct. Jones is a coward. I loved that Colby Covington interview when he literally described the conversations he had with Jones in college about Jones using steroids to move up to heavyweight, and then getting total roid rage and becoming a total douchebag. Jones would not not have an undefeated record without the juice.

This is what the UFC has become. Rather than seeing them fight in the cage for belts, we get to see our favourite fighters bicker over who the baddest man on Planet Twitter is.

If I had been told after the first Jones vs Gus fight that I'd have to wait until at least 2019 to see these two fight again, I'd have laughed at the suggestion.

you can still hold your head high in a loss tho

Yup, Gus has nothing to be ashamed of. He busted JJs face all up! Jones on the other had has a shit-ton of garbage to live with. He's embarrassed himself on numerous levels.

This dude is irrelevant and fights once a year despite never being a champ.

Lost to both champs AND Rumble but still tries to talk shit. He can fuck off.

Gus is so salty he'll never be a champion.

or CTE has already started and he thinks he is a champ

Oh my god! How will he ever recover? Oh wait, Jones is not a fucking pussy and probably doesn’t care.

Too bad for Gus he'll always be behind Jones, DC, and Rumble.

Who really gives a fuck at this point?
Two guys who haven’t fought in like forever, sending electronic messages to each other,with no fight planned, while their fans feel someone got “wrecked”. Like, who’s still impressed by steroid comments in comebacks at Jones?
This is what the UFC is now.
jones started it tho.

Back