Alexander Gustafsson WRECKS Jones on Twitter

That twitter crap is about annoying and it turns the hard cores off, casual fans get all in the fabricated trash talk and lies but I can do without it. Jones won the round that matters and that is the last one.
Jones 1
Gus 0

Who really gives a fuck at this point?
Two guys who haven’t fought in like forever, sending electronic messages to each other,with no fight planned, while their fans feel someone got “wrecked”. Like, who’s still impressed by steroid comments in comebacks at Jones?
This is what the UFC is now.

/Thread plz

Didn't Gus say with or without steroids Jones is the best on Rogan's podcast a few days ago?

Kinda makes his response seem dumb.

Don’t forget oblique kicks, Rampage’s knee hasn’t

I don't have a problem with oblique kicks, it's a perfectly legal technique. Granted, I'd much rather see one of them get a massive head injury than a leg injury, but violence is violence.
temp.jpg

Shit... whats it say? I can't read twitter for a few more hours.

I told Trump the generals need to drag his fat ass out of the oval by his neck and drop him in a dark hole lol....

It seems I had to go stand in the corner for a day.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

At the end of the day, Gus still has to hold that L to Jon
Yes he does...but a lot of fans will always have doubts about JJ's credibility.
People say he threw all the talent in the world away.....did he really?
Did he build his talent, pace, fame and bank account up by cheating?

I don't have a problem with oblique kicks, it's a perfectly legal technique. Granted, I'd much rather see one of them get a massive head injury than a leg injury, but violence is violence.
View attachment 372849

Why not allow strikes to the balls while we’re at it? It’s considered a cheap technique and isn’t used in sparring.

I never really commented on Jones before, but the fact that the guy is so willing to blatantly dance on the rules in plain sight with his eye raking techniques to grab an edge, makes me believe he'd be looking to methods behind the scenes to give him another edge aswell.

His history outside of the octagon doesn't help paint a pretty picture of his moral character either.

If that's what you children consider getting "WRECKED" these days then I don't even know.

Didn't one of Jones brothers get busted for peds as well. Cheating runs in the family

Why not allow strikes to the balls while we’re at it? It’s considered a cheap technique and isn’t used in sparring.

If both the contestants agree to it, I'm definitely game to watch someone get their testicles smashed into oblivion a la Joe Son.

“Wrecks”, sure...

Maybe he should try “wrecking” a top lhw in the cage n not always come up short

Back