Alexander Gustafsson VS Lil Nog -In London (CONFIRMED) March 8th

I wish they had a better opponent for him... too bad that Machida is now at MW. I would rather see him rematch Phil Davis, but Lil Nog should be entertaining... Vitor would have been a cool choice as well.

Huge blow if Gus does lose thought.

This is a good fight. Just a few days ago everyone said they liked the fight and it was the right fight to be made. lol. They announce it two days later and people don't like.

I like the fight if DC wants to play the little princess and only fight in the US but the fight should be in Sweden.

Stupid fight. Not interested in seeing Gus fight the 8th ranked guy in the division for no reason at all...

This is a good fight. Just a few days ago everyone said they liked the fight and it was the right fight to be made. lol. They announce it two days later and people don't like.

*sherdog

Hard to look great against Lil Nog outside of a flash KO.

If Gus runs through him I'd be quite surprised.

Doesn't matter Gus beats them all anyway. Who headlines the sweden card?

There are a lot of people. Everyone cant have same opinions.

I see Lil Nog voted for himself. As did Big Nog. Important to keep a positive outlook.

I like the fight if DC wants to play the little princess and only fight in the US but the fight should be in Sweden.

There is a mod right in this thread and I want to see if he'll do anything about this fighter bashing.

I'll say this again:

Nog has absolutely nothing for Gus, at all. Assuming he doesn't pull out of the fight beforehand, he will get retired and beaten brutally.

Props to Gus for taking a filler fight when im sure all his nuthuggers would rather keep him on the shelf in protest.

He better not lose though. Lol

I personally saw ALOT more people asking for DC vs Gus, not 8th ranked lil Nog vs Gus for no reason at all except that Lil Nog doesnt pose much of a threat so well get to see Jones vs Gus again.

Little nog has pretty good hands and since this fight will probably stay on the feet you never know. Gus is the rightful favorite though.

Not in Sweden. That sucks. Don't count on selling out in Sweden without Alex.

Back