Alexander Gustaffson ready to fight

He needs to set himself up to fight whoever emerges from the DC/Rumble/Jones triangle at the end of this year, so it'd make sense to fight a high level opponent. I like the Glover fight.

Unfortunately, the Blachowicz fight kinda killed my hype for Gustafsson. Though I haven't given up on him, and I still wanna see him rematch the big 3.

glover being better than gus is insane

he isn't taking him down and he's chinny

gus KO's him

I think he trains with Manuwa now.

Glover-Gus makes perfect sense right now. High profile fight and big title implications.

OSP was a good fight at some point but he turned himself into a tomato can.

BTW... Looking into UFC rankings they still have Bader there. Wut? It may be for keeping 2017 Shogun outside the top 5 (he is #6 contender LOL).

LHW is plain awful. MWs should be jumping all over the place.
Gus is training with Manuwa. OSP should have won his last fight though. That would have set up Gus vs OSP fight

glover being better than gus is insane

he isn't taking him down and he's chinny

gus KO's him
Glover KO's Gus.

Put Emil Meek and Ilir Latifi on the card as well

Gus fans are relentless :p since he had a close fight with Jones & DC you think he is beating everybody else, which is not true, he aleady lost to Rumble. He should be more active and fight actual top10 fighters

Gus fans are relentless :p since he had a close fight with Jones & DC you think he is beating everybody else, which is not true, he aleady lost to Rumble. He should be more active and fight actual top10 fighters
rumble is another really dangerous opponent

but the rest, gus beats them all. glover isn`t that good (he's not bad) and is only getting older. he won't for sure outwrestle gus and, although he pack some punch, I would bet on gus against him, even though he didn't look that good against blachowicz
he also should be more active, but injuries and what not

Gus fans are relentless :p

Just with his haters, who cant admit how good a fighter has to be to fight prime Jones and prime DC in to a close 5 round decisions. There probably would not be many LHWs of any era with a good chance to repeat that.

You can think Glover KO Gus, which would be a real possibility, but he would not be the favorite to win, no matter how much you dont like it.

Just with his haters, who cant admit how good a fighter has to be to fight prime Jones and prime DC in to a close 5 round decisions. There probably would not be many LHWs of any era with a good chance to repeat that.

You can think Glover KO Gus, which would be a real possibility, but he would not be the favorite to win, no matter how much you dont like it.
I believe Glover can bring a good fight against DC and possibly KO him. Gus vs Glover needs to happen to determine who deserves the chance to fight DC vs Rumble 2 loser. DC vs Rumble 2 winner fights Jon Jones probably

Jones II

Make that fight when you can. We've waited too long for it.

Hopefully Glover vs Gus. Have a hard time seeing how Glover wins that fight. Pretty sure he won't be able to keep Alex on the ground

Well if it's any consolation, the cirkunov thing isn't a done deal yet. That fight would be the first great lwh contender fight in a long time

Back