Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

I thought he was in prison?

What's the reason of him being behind bars?
Rape. But that’s all in the past, Aleks is the future of HWs, he’s going to conquer the world!

You are a total retard if you think Aleks is only 6 foot 2... lol

He’s not 6 foot 6 but he is a legit almost 6”4. He is absoloutely taller than 6foot 2... ugh some people are stupid
Why is Jones at least 3 inches taller than him in those pictures? It sounds like you have an obsession with Russian rapists that tap to strikes.

Rizin should throw cash at him. He could garner more interest for their league

Why is Jones at least 3 inches taller than him in those pictures? It sounds like you have an obsession with Russian rapists that tap to strikes.

Jones is not at least 3 inches taller in that picture plus he’s wearing dress shoes which increases his height by at least 2 inches. That would make Jones 6 foot 6 at least, with those dress shoes on. If he’s 2.5 to 3 inches taller in that picture , then it’s evident Alexander is 6 foot 3 at the VERY minimum Look at him vs cro Cop in pride. Alexander is at the very least 2.5 inches taller than cro Cop who himself is 6 foot 1.5. But oh wait, you probably haven’t seen any of those old fights.

No point of arguing with some stupid little kid though, so believe what you’d like

Jones is not at least 3 inches taller in that picture plus he’s wearing dress shoes which increases his height by at least 2 inches. That would make Jones 6 foot 6 at least, with those dress shoes on. If he’s 2.5 to 3 inches taller in that picture , then it’s evident Alexander is 6 foot 3 at the VERY minimum Look at him vs cro Cop in pride. Alexander is at the very least 2.5 inches taller than cro Cop who himself is 6 foot 1.5. But oh wait, you probably haven’t seen any of those old fights.

No point of arguing with some stupid little kid though, so believe what you’d like
Why are you so sure that Cro Cop is 6 foot 1.5? You are just coming up with heights of guys that you idolize and look up to from the unemployment line. You obviously still have heroes and idols. What was your reaction when Aleks was dominated by Monson? Or when Schaub put Cro Cop in a coma from his right hand?

Why are you so sure that Cro Cop is 6 foot 1.5? You are just coming up with heights of guys that you idolize and look up to from the unemployment line. You obviously still have heroes and idols. What was your reaction when Aleks was dominated by Monson? Or when Schaub put Cro Cop in a coma from his right hand?

It is well documented mirko is between 6 foot 1 and some say 6 foot 2. And also because I’ve seen all of his fights from pride ? Lol... dumb ass

I’m done with you. Goodbye

It is well documented mirko is between 6 foot 1 and some say 6 foot 2. And also because I’ve seen all of his fights from pride ? Lol... dumb ass

I’m done with you. Goodbye
Yeah it’s well documented like Aleks being 6’6. Cro Cop is barely taller than Fedor who is 5’11

can't believe i made it to page 4 without stumbling on this:

1065317028.0.0.jpg

method=get&s=aleks-emelianenko-12-25-2015-18-58-15-427.jpg
He has completely transformed in the 2.5 years since those photos were taken. Good for him.

Best shape he's ever been in!

Rocking 8-pack abs!

He's definitely on something - much like Alistair was in the horse meat days.

This thread needs some vintage Aleks

NegativeCaringGoldenretriever.gif

he already has his next fight booked as well.. cant lie I am getting pumped for his fights

Cro Cop has been measured up to 6 1 1/2, but averages up to 6'2. Aleks is 6'4 1/2, hyped up height is 6'6. Its like Carwin being listed at 6'3, when he was really 6'1 1/2. Aleks has been listed at 6'6, and that could also be with shoes on.

Last edited:

Looks like the beard is making a comeback

2955762746e8030989522f7c763d7b2d.jpg

While looking at some Fedor vids, for my months long mental preparation for the Mir fight, a random Alex video popped up.

I was shocked.

While we were sleeping on him, Alex was obviously devoted to 24/7 exercising and 'nutrition'.

He has 2 fights in the last 3-4 months bot ending via KO. The competition is less than stellar, but they are not absolute cans either.

Dude is ripped, fast and powerful. His technique is still iffy, but he looks like he's improving fast.

Can Alex stil do some serious damage ?

Maybe Bellator ?

I mean it's not like there are that many HWs today, might even get in the UFC.

Dana might sign him just to piss off Fedor :)

Aleks was capable of being a champ, but he couldn't keep his nose clean. Hepatitis derailed a promising career. Too bad. Fedor said that Aleks was actually better.

Back