Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

Also Francis has beaten top ten opponents Alex never has. Aleks has a suspect chin and has been knocked out several times. Has rudimentary stand up and no idea how to slip punches, move his head or defend leg kicks. To top it off Aleks is a total amateur on the ground as displayed by his fights vs Monson and That guy that made him tap to strikes. Francis’ skill set looks like Jon Jones’ compared to Aleks’. Along with Francis’ huge size, height, reach and strength advantage.
Thought it was a choke that Monson beat him with.. Francis doesn't have an actual skill set. Just punches really hard. Not much of a size advantage either considering they're the same height and Aleks weighs around 250-260. Francis is what 6'4" 250's? Francis only had a 3 inch reach advantage over Miocic so I'm not sure that's much of an advantage compared to Aleks. Don't know Aleks reach but he's 6'5" so it's prob up there as well.

Was that ever confirmed ?

I think he has crime related issues.

Never bought the hepatitis thing.

He looks devoted now tho... who knows.
Jeff monsoon mentioned it in an interview, said that’s why he would shoot in instantly, wasn’t messing around on the feet risking getting bloodied up.

Never thought I'd see the day...Aleks with an 8 pack

I was just about to say... I can't imagine old Ramzan Kadyrov has the same level of concern as the CSAC with regard to procedure/ fighter safety.

I was just about to say... I can't imagine old Ramzan Kadyrov has the same level of concern as the CSAC with regard to procedure/ fighter safety.
He lets 8 year old kids fight full contact MMA, including his own children.... So I think you're right

still has terrible movement and keeps his chin up when he boxes, but hey, I'd love to see him get on a larger stage. Nice seeing him fit and training again. I wonder if getting into a more contemporary gym, away from his brother's folks, is good for him

His criminal record will likely prevent him from ever fighting in the US.

I sincerely hope he has changed his life.

Thought it was a choke that Monson beat him with.. Francis doesn't have an actual skill set. Just punches really hard. Not much of a size advantage either considering they're the same height and Aleks weighs around 250-260. Francis is what 6'4" 250's? Francis only had a 3 inch reach advantage over Miocic so I'm not sure that's much of an advantage compared to Aleks. Don't know Aleks reach but he's 6'5" so it's prob up there as well.
Aleks doesn’t have a skill set either. He’s also only 6’2 nowhere near what his is listed at. Jon Jones towered over Aleks when Jones was at Aleks’ Fight vs Sapp. Aleks couldn’t last on the ground with low level heavyweights yet Drancis went the distance while spending most of the fight on the mat against the number 1 heavyweight in the world.

Aleks doesn’t have a skill set either. He’s also only 6’2 nowhere near what his is listed at. Jon Jones towered over Aleks when Jones was at Aleks’ Fight vs Sapp. Aleks couldn’t last on the ground with low level heavyweights yet Drancis went the distance while spending most of the fight on the mat against the number 1 heavyweight in the world.
First off just because he's back after being away for a few years and being pretty inconsistent after pride doesn't mean he doesn't have a skill set. Certainly did when he was younger. Secondly there's now way he's only 6'2" considering how much taller he is than Crocop. At least 6'4"-6'5". Yeah that was too bad that Stipe focused mostly on just holding him here to tire him out rather than go for the finish. Perfect game plan though to make sure he would win.

Also Francis has beaten top ten opponents Alex never has. Aleks has a suspect chin and has been knocked out several times. Has rudimentary stand up and no idea how to slip punches, move his head or defend leg kicks. To top it off Aleks is a total amateur on the ground as displayed by his fights vs Monson and That guy that made him tap to strikes. Francis’ skill set looks like Jon Jones’ compared to Aleks’. Along with Francis’ huge size, height, reach and strength advantage.

Aleks Submitted pawel Nastula and he Also KO'd Kharitonov

Submited Nastula, Ko'd Kharitonov

Those two things are much more impressive than anything that African guy has ever done, I won't ever bother learning his name as he is just another overhyped guy with no skills fighting in the UFC

Also which Top fighters has that African guy Beaten ? Name me one ? Zombie Oveereem? Zombie Arlovski ? He has 0 top wins

His most impresive performance is lasting 5 rounds against Miocic (he was getting clobbered for 4 of them)

Jon Jones towered over Aleks when Jones was at Aleks’ Fight vs Sapp.

Not sure where you get that impression from. Both of them are around 6ft4.

Fedor-Jon-Jones-i-Alex.jpg

This is jones next to him wearing shoes while aleks was barefoot..

Is he training in Dagestan? That is huge if so. Fedor should've done that years ago.

First off just because he's back after being away for a few years and being pretty inconsistent after pride doesn't mean he doesn't have a skill set. Certainly did when he was younger. Secondly there's now way he's only 6'2" considering how much taller he is than Crocop. At least 6'4"-6'5". Yeah that was too bad that Stipe focused mostly on just holding him here to tire him out rather than go for the finish. Perfect game plan though to make sure he would win.
He’s at least two inches shorter than Jon Jones.

Aleks Submitted pawel Nastula and he Also KO'd Kharitonov

Submited Nastula, Ko'd Kharitonov

Those two things are much more impressive than anything that African guy has ever done, I won't ever bother learning his name as he is just another overhyped guy with no skills fighting in the UFC

Also which Top fighters has that African guy Beaten ? Name me one ? Zombie Oveereem? Zombie Arlovski ? He has 0 top wins

His most impresive performance is lasting 5 rounds against Miocic (he was getting clobbered for 4 of them)
Nastula was a can and Kharitonov is a one dimensional fighter with zero defense that literally let Aleks drop him.

Not sure where you get that impression from. Both of them are around 6ft4.

Fedor-Jon-Jones-i-Alex.jpg

This is jones next to him wearing shoes while aleks was barefoot..

Attachments

• 6E1E71A6-FA0F-475F-B649-633B9A61ECD3.jpeg
    6E1E71A6-FA0F-475F-B649-633B9A61ECD3.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 438117FA-24D7-4985-97CA-5B108B6C0C17.jpeg
    438117FA-24D7-4985-97CA-5B108B6C0C17.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 24
Way to choose an angle to make Aleks look taller than he is. Jones is still taller than him in your pic where the angle skewed to make Aleks appear much taller than he is. Jones fucking towers over Aleka you clown.

Last edited:
Nastula was a can and Kharitonov is a one dimensional fighter with zero defense that literally let Aleks drop him.
Nastula was not a MMA fighter and that was his second fight. Kharitonov wasn't one dimensional back then and the fight was really close until he decided to act like an imbecile. I mean, he literally allowed a guy like AE to hit him in the jaw. Yeah... brilliant idea Sergei!

170kg 375lbs

Back