Alexander Emelianenko is shockingly TST

TheScorpionDude

Get over here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~==>
Banned
Reaction score
While looking at some Fedor vids, for my months long mental preparation for the Mir fight, a random Alex video popped up.

I was shocked.

While we were sleeping on him, Alex was obviously devoted to 24/7 exercising and 'nutrition'.

He has 2 fights in the last 3-4 months bot ending via KO. The competition is less than stellar, but they are not absolute cans either.

Dude is ripped, fast and powerful. His technique is still iffy, but he looks like he's improving fast.

Can Alex stil do some serious damage ?

Maybe Bellator ?

I mean it's not like there are that many HWs today, might even get in the UFC.

Dana might sign him just to piss off Fedor :)

He cant get licensed in the states. CSAC said back at the first Affliction that he would never get licensed and add a rape conviction on top of that.

Cant believe how shredded he looked vs Zwicker. Despite that he is probably the least likely person to ever fight in the states

While looking at some Fedor vids, for my months long mental preparation for the Mir fight, a random Alex video popped up.

I was shocked.

While we were sleeping on him, Alex was obviously devoted to 24/7 exercising and 'nutrition'.

He has 2 fights in the last 3-4 months bot ending via KO. The competition is less than stellar, but they are not absolute cans either.

Dude is ripped, fast and powerful. His technique is still iffy, but he looks like he's improving fast.

Can Alex stil do some serious damage ?

Maybe Bellator ?

I mean it's not like there are that many HWs today, might even get in the UFC.

Dana might sign him just to piss off Fedor :)

I believe Alex can do a lot still. But dont count on it happening in the States. He will stay woth WFCA or M-1 or ACB

thanks TS.

he has never looked as similar to Fedor as he did in the first 15 seconds of that last video. crazy.

love that bounce of his. like Mitrione's, only better.

Was that ever confirmed ?

I think he has crime related issues.

Never bought the hepatitis thing.

He looks devoted now tho... who knows.

A promotion in the US confirmed he'd never be able to pass a medical in the USA but wouldn't say why. Hep was a rumor but I'm not sure what else it could be that'd stop him from being cleared.

A promotion in the US confirmed he'd never be able to pass a medical in the USA but wouldn't say why. Hep was a rumor but I'm not sure what else it could be that'd stop him from being cleared.
A damn shame...

Didn’t he just tap to strikes a couple fights ago in some no name org? Doubt he’s making his way to the ufc regardless of his hep.

Didn’t he just tap to strikes a couple fights ago in some no name org? Doubt he’s making his way to the ufc regardless of his hep.

More than 3 years ago

The 2 fights are from a couple of months ago. It's his 'comeback'.

He's gotten pretty fucking fast and pretty fucking ripped. Looks like he's been working on his counter-punching. His athleticism is off the charts.

He's probably eating 'healthier' too :)

Looks like fucking TRT Vitor.

The Cure for C is readily available now... what crazy kind does he got??

Dam his hands are fast. Dat anti gravity mullet too. I doubt he would fight in USA again. Best bet is Japan in some heavy weight gp. A rematch vs cro cop would be huge.

Aleks will fight in the US the day that Arona returns to MMA.

yeah he looked alright but his chin is suspect at this point and hes on the gear so - and on top of that his hep C/rape shit so i doubt we ever see him in the US let alone the UFC or Bellator

Rizin or One is his best option

I don’t see him fighting anywhere but Russia

Dam his hands are fast. Dat anti gravity mullet too. I doubt he would fight in USA again. Best bet is Japan in some heavy weight gp. A rematch vs cro cop would be huge.

Oh I like this.

Both geared up, Crocop being slightly stronger, Alex way faster... it could work.

Someone call the Japs, lets make this happen! :D

Back