Alexander Emeliananko v. Gabriel Gonzaga

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Holy shit. Ex con vs run down ex ufc heavyweight. Who wins!?!?
30708038_1930858986933238_5216373673757245440_n-650x250.jpg

Actually want to see this fight. Sadly he may be the better Emeliananko at this point

Aleks has not been good lately. Plus hes a convicted rapist.

When was this scheduled? March isn't far away!

It's actually May 5th

As far as the fight Aleks has looked good and that boxing match Gonzaga had lately was like WTF,he physically looks like he aged 10 years overnight.Just give it up dude =/ Rooting for Gonzaga of course,we live close and talked to him a few times.

Have you seen his last 3 fights? He looks like a beast, his hands are great. He's gonna destroy Gonzaga

Right?Some people need to get off Sherdog and actually watch fights.

Is this headlining an upcoming Bellator card?

Oh loads of fun at parties. Don't see what that has to do with disliking a rapist but okay.

Kobe Bryant was also accused of rape and if he didnt have millions of dollars for a settlement then he would be convicted too and even then the truth came out that the girl who accused him of rape was a hoe who had sex with 10 other guys that week.

Im not saying Aleks didnt rape that girl and Im not saying he did. But a famous athlete being charged for something like this isnt new and you just never know with these kind of things.

Kobe Bryant was also accused of rape and if he didnt have millions of dollars for a settlement then he would be convicted too and even then the truth came out that the girl who accused him of rape was a hoe who had sex with 10 other guys that week.

Im not saying Aleks didnt rape that girl and Im not saying he did. But a famous athlete being charged for something like this isnt new and you just never know with these kind of things.
That is true, I'll give you that a lot of times with high profile athletes you sometimes don't know what's true and what's just being done out of monetary gain. In my mind if someone is tried and convicted of something they're guilty. Now you're right that's not always the case. With him I believe it to be but at the end of the day the only people who know what really happened are him and the woman.

Back