Alexa Grasso is a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but 115 is where the real talent is! believe the hype!
lol

giphy.gif

But but 115 is where the real talent is! believe the hype!
lol
"140-155 lb women are too big to have skill and so rare, they're the equivalent of male HWs. 115 is infinitely deeper than 135." Remember that?

dreamstime_C_47716185.jpg

She's weird looking with too narrow eyes. Prettier girls walking down city streets.

lol let me guess her elbows are too pointy too? Alexa Grasso would be considered an attractive woman outside of mma comparing to the average woman in America. You would still fuck the shit out of her if you had the chance anyways, any of us would.

Good old shertard hyperbole, both from the stupid Ts and her fans. Nothing new here.

I was extremely disappointed with her last two performances. I still believe in her skills but she needs to be more aggressive.

Unfortunately, her next fight is probably going to be tough. I hope they don't make the mistake of putting her in against Calderwood.

Someone in another thread made a comparison between her and Jorge Masvidal in the LW division; both of them have the skills and solid fundamentals to beat their opponents but for whatever reason they get too passive and drop decisions against less skilled but more active fighters. When Grasso does let her hands go her opponents get put into survival mode, problem is she does that only once per fight in the UFC and that's just not enough.

Someone in another thread made a comparison between her and Jorge Masvidal in the LW division; both of them have the skills and solid fundamentals to beat their opponents but for whatever reason they get too passive and drop decisions against less skilled but more active fighters. When Grasso does let her hands go her opponents get put into survival mode, problem is she does that only once per fight in the UFC and that's just not enough.

And of course, I'm a fan of both. Go figure.. hehe

Lose one fight and you're a bust.

Never change Sherdog.

Masvidal seems to have awakened though lol.

Let's see how that develops. Having to cut a shit ton of weight is always a major problem ..unless you have outstanding power and manage to close the show inside two rounds, like Conor.

Herring was out striking her.. herring who's striking is god awful , I don't see this chick going anywhere in the ufc

I think she has more fans than before thanks to that reaction she had when the cards were announced

It was priceless
It made me wish her getting ktfo'd in all her future fights

Does jack shit for 2 rounds, turns it up by like 15% against someone who is just truly terrible, than acts like shes gonna win, acts surprised, then just goes "oh well"

I hope she fights Cyborg next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back