Alexa Grasso is a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTS of gays on Sherdog.

LOTS.

It's ok though.

She's too thick/solid/tight for you anyway.
035_Holly_Holm_and_Miesha_Tate.0.0.jpg

You're blind.

I was late to the shoop dat Alexa party, so I'll leave it here
eYGH1KN.gif

I was extremely disappointed with her last two performances. I still believe in her skills but she needs to be more aggressive.

Unfortunately, her next fight is probably going to be tough. I hope they don't make the mistake of putting her in against Calderwood.

Still think if she fought Felice the whole fight like she did the last :30, it would be a very different story.

Still think if she fought Felice the whole fight like she did the last :30, it would be a very different story.
LOL

That's like saying if Overeem could go at his first round pace for 3 rounds he would've won.

LOL

That's like saying if Overeem could go at his first round pace for 3 rounds he would've won.

They both can, that's why he has been called Econoreem lately.

Alexa can, as well. She wasn't even remotely gassed at the end of the fight.

Opportunity lost.

Let's not count her out yet, it's just one loss. But in every ufc fight so far she's playing excessively safe and not to lose style, and does not strike with commitment and aggression. If that does not change soon, yes, she might be a bust.
Ha agreed! Plus she's really young

They both can, that's why he has been called Econoreem lately.

Alexa can, as well. She wasn't even remotely gassed at the end of the fight.

Opportunity lost.
Nope. He totally changed his style to adapt to his cardiovascular and chin issues.

She hasn't adapted anything by your reasoning, if she could do it. Gun shy and no killer instinct.

Wmma.

She's a bust, because you can't find the posters who were hyping here previously?

I don't think you know what you're talking about, and what some attention.

I got flamed hard for saying her striking was over-rated.

At this point JJ, Rose, Waterson, Claudia and Andrade would send her into early retirement.

She is young though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back