Alexa Grasso is a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
or.............................maybe she had 1 bad night?

nm this is sherdog who my kiddin

She's got a mental problem that's causing her to fight cautiously on the big stage. She needs a sports psychologist or a good coach to sort that out.

Or maybe the pressure will be off now that she's lost her "oh" and she'll let her arms go against the next chick she fights?

I remember so many threads and posters on here about how her striking is better than mens and she will be challenging JJ soon.
<{katwhu}>
Wow people were actually saying that? I must have not been around because I would generally remember something that stupid.

Last edited:
PVZ schooled Herrig though.

At a time that Herrig herself said she was a mental mess. Before the Grasso fight, however, Herrig said she wasn't a mental mess anymore.

because herrig is awful for a "pretty" girl

It's just funny to me that Grasso is a bigger hype crash than Paige.
At a time that Herrig herself said she was a mental mess. Before the Grasso fight, however, Herrig said she wasn't a mental mess anymore.

"I only lose when I don't win"

I take what Herrig said with as much weight as when Calderwood claims her boyfriend caused her loss, or whatever.

Very few of the exceptionally hot WMMA fighters pan out. But she's young and still has time to improve. It's premature to call her a 'bust' after one loss and a bad debut.

Yea, because Waterson didn't pan out...

Holly never beat Ronda.

Megan Anderson isn't a Amazonian Goddess who can actually fight.

Oh, and Valentina was a bust too.

<{nope}>

Yea, because Waterson didn't pan out...

Holly never beat Ronda.

Megan Anderson isn't a Amazonian Goddess who can actually fight.

Oh, and Valentina was a bust too.

<{nope}>
You list Holly as "exceptionally hot"?

You got issues.

she lost one fight you casuals

fucking sherdog

dfdf88ffffdffdff223fdd09.gif

Maybe a little overrated.

dfdf88ffffdffdff223ff.gif

o-face.jpg

She needs to join ATT or jacksons winklejohn ,she has outgrown lobo mma,she has a good future seems to have skills that need refining and is a decently sized straweight at 5'5"

Some of us WMMA cucks wouldn't last 5 mins seeing Alexa and Michelle rolling.

Alexa should've taken the Invicta belt first before fighting in the UFC. Look what happened to Angela Hill. Hill was a mediocre fighter but then she won the belt and improved her skill enough that she survived Andrade. Being a champion and defending the belt do wonders to a fighter's confidence.

If Mackenzie Dern decides to fight in the UFC, her career will be like Alexa too.

Jj could beat her face to a pulp and yet Alexa would still be more pretty than her. I forgive her for her last performance.

Her.

Body.

Is.

Bangin'.

...but don't worry, the average Sherdogger would NEVER be able to handle a real woman like her anyway. You're not alone.
Uh...her breasts are aged and low and her backside is cellulite city...you're just sad.

035_Holly_Holm_and_Miesha_Tate.0.0.jpg

I will have a soft spot for her ko ing Ronda forever though.

Uh...her breasts are aged and low and her backside is cellulite city...you're just sad.

035_Holly_Holm_and_Miesha_Tate.0.0.jpg

I will have a soft spot for her ko ing Ronda forever though.

LOTS of gays on Sherdog.

LOTS.

It's ok though.

She's too thick/solid/tight for you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back