News Alexa Grasso (10-2) vs Marina Rodriguez (11-0-1) at UFC Fortaleza, February 2, 2019

Who wins?

• Total voters
Voted for Alexa but I'm not confident at all

Not sure why Maia is fighting Good, looks like a weird matchup ranking wise and even stylistically

pulling for alexa but she has been highly disappointing and i had high hopes for her i thought she would be a top contender by now

ALEXA GRASSO HIGHLIGHTS 2018 HD 1080p BEST MOMENTS KO

i love alexa but man she needs to let her hands go

This card is shaping up to be jack shit.

I know who this girl Alexa is but i absolutely have no idea who this other girl is . Alexa seems to be boring unlike her mexican friend Irene.

I am not sure if Mexico is good at mma.

poll needs a "who cares" option.
I don't care who doesn't care.
Let them bump the thread like you just did if they want to tell the forum that they don't care.
Bumping of the thread helps those that do care to find the thread.
Thanks!

This card is shaping up to be jack shit.
in my opinion it's a solid card thus far, for us, Brazilian fans :)
  • Assunção vs Moraes (135) - nº 1 contender fight, both very technical and well rounded, should be great
  • Maia vs. Good (170) - finally Maia is back to fighting non-wrestlers, Good is a solid striker who is hungry and Maia gets a chance to prove he still belongs at the top 15
  • Grasso vs. Rodriguez (115) - both are volume strikers, i don't see it boring at all
  • Alves vs. Griffin (170) - 2 very different strikers, MT vs. boxing backgrounds
  • Albini vs. Sosnovskiy (265) - HW fight, Oleinik's protege is a interesting and promising prospect, step up in competition for him
  • Santos vs. Borella (W125) - striker vs grappler, Santos is undefeated at 15-0 and looked very good on DWTNCS, it's at W125, a division that our female athletes have yet to conquer
  • Bontorin vs. Bibulatov (125) - only fight i'm not interested, it's at FLW, a division that's going away, therefore this fight means nothing, really

Voted for Alexa but I'm not confident at all

Not sure why Maia is fighting Good, looks like a weird matchup ranking wise and even stylistically

Maia needs a rebound fight and Good is a solid, albeit unranked fighter. I'm fine with it.

Back