Alex Jones Vs. Joe Rogan! Make it happen Dana!

JEWSSOROS%2B%252812%2529.jpg

Added Bonus:
How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

I saw the OP video earlier today and thought it was interesting that TYT's highlights of Alex Jones saying 'We'll show you the clip that George Soros admits to aiding Nazis in confiscation of Jewish property.'

Then TYT cuts away, and Cynk says "Its a conspiracy theory!'

So, I figured, what could Jones be referring to? And its probably this clip, and its not a consiracy theory, but it makes perfect sense that TYT would want their viewers to believe it is.

This interview with Soros speaks for itself.

Alex Jones looks like ass with that beard.

Wtf I love George Soros now

This is absolutely spot on, I'm a fan of Alex Jones but you have to see through the character and siphon through some of the ridiculous. I wish the guy would present himself a little less outrageously because he does put out a lot of great information but his delivery sometimes demeans the material.

Rogan on the other hand is condescending schill who has backpedaled on everything that got him noticed in the first place. He will say whatever he is paid or told to say.
<Dany07>

the two "fighters" would fail the drug test anyway.......

i would take JR and hope mazzagatti is the referee

Let's go! Standup only! No takedowns!!!

Make it happen Dana!

Tried to watch the video. Heard Ana Kasparian’s shrieking voice. Turned off. Sry, just can’t do it

dude he was a child that was being hidden by a nazi officer to protect him.... what did you want him to do? Take on the Nazi's single handed? Blow his cover and risk his and the guy that kept him safe's life?

what would you have done in his position? remember he was only fucking 15 at the most when the Nazis fell
Have you read one of these:
illustration-featuring-huge-yellowed-history-260nw-683203747.jpg
?

Seriously, many Jews worked for the nazis from these teenagers that were doing everything from informing on other Jews to property confiscation to actually rounding other Jews up for their train rides. In fact, the nazis at minimum employed 150,000 Jewish soldiers and some of Hitler's highest military leaders were Jews as well.

As for me, what I would have done? I would like to believe that my family would have been smart enough to get the fuck out of there.

Have you read one of these:
illustration-featuring-huge-yellowed-history-260nw-683203747.jpg
?

Seriously, many Jews worked for the nazis from these teenagers that were doing everything from informing on other Jews to property confiscation to actually rounding other Jews up for their train rides. In fact, the nazis at minimum employed 150,000 Jewish soldiers and some of Hitler's highest military leaders were Jews as well.

As for me, what I would have done? I would like to believe that my family would have been smart enough to get the fuck out of there.
that means fuck all.... he was being protected, what was a single jew supposed to do against the nazi empire?

anyone thinking that interview or pic is evidence of anything nefarious on his part is ridiculous

I saw a recent video with Alex Jones and his new beard. Mother fucker looks like a gerbil.

that means fuck all.... he was being protected, what was a single jew supposed to do against the nazi empire?
My family, both sides, escaped Hitler's nazis. I've heard the stories countless times. My GG Grampa arrived "with 13 cents."

His family was far wealthier so it would have probably been relatively easy to leave for them.

anyone thinking that interview or pic is evidence of anything nefarious on his part is ridiculous
Collaborating with the nazis is pretty nefarious... on any nefarious scale.

Vastly overweight outgoing character, versus a prior tae kwon do champion and Bjj brown belt who still seems to be in pretty good shape for his age?

Sign me up against a toddler I guess. Same odds

Back