Alex Jones Vs. Joe Rogan! Make it happen Dana!

The only part of this thread that's a bigger pile of bullshit than Alex Jones is TYT.

It's unclear whether Jones has officially become a shill, but wtf with roping Rogan into that? He may not be very smart and he falls for a lot of propaganda, but he's no shill. The guy tries to think for himself.
1) Jones has been exposed for years now. He used to be from his heart, but he is controlled opposition. There is no doubt here:
Take Your Pick!

2) Rogan is smart. He is actually very intelligent compared to most should fucking know better.

I figured that Rogan would love him.

It's unclear whether Jones has officially become a shill, but wtf with roping Rogan into that? He may not be very smart and he falls for a lot of propaganda, but he's no shill. The guy tries to think for himself.

I think he's a shill for certain causes and he's no doubt monitored in what he can discuss plus I'm sure he is fed a lot of misinformation that he has to sift through but for the most part i think his information is independent of manipulation. Rogan though is a total shill

He never said it was a movie lol. He thought some of the people were crisis actors, because they act suspicious as fuck and like bad actors. Everyone can see the interviews. I thought robbie parker, his wife, wayne carver, gene rosen etc were all displaying bizarre behavior.

Gene rosen certainly appears to be acting on all of his video clips on sandy hook

Im not saying theres a conspiracy but any person of sound mind who watches the interviews must notice it feels off

Kinda hard to be "on" when your six year old has a hole in their chest and skull...

Imjussayyin'

If you mean his flirting with Trump, that can change overnight. If you mean his connections to Russia, those are unclear.
I mean by turning from an anti establishment guy into nothing but establishment propaganda and selling supplements

he's a fucking fraud

lol you think Joe has turned around in the last couple of years, yet you dont see how Alex is completely different from the person he used to be. He's a fucking goon and nobody should take anything he says seriously anymore
Alex has as well I can see that plainly, I'll come back to him in a minute, Joe is exactly what you finished off with saying while Jones still throws out good tidbits from time to time

You want to hear a cute story about Alex Jones?

He spread the lovely little lie that the Sandy Hook Massacre was "movie" done by "actors."
curious how they sued him but he neither had to retract his statement or pay compensation for these supposed dmgs((insofar as I know))

the thing is ....when you accept that the elite's greatest tool is their knack for spearheading both sides...you'd have to assume that Jones is a shill from his longevity on the matter alone

Alex has as well I can see that plainly, I'll come back to him in a minute, Joe is exactly what you finished off with saying while Jones still throws out good tidbits from time to time
no he doesnt, he's just an establishment hack nowadays. Joe on the other hand is just an honest individual having discussions with people. He isnt trying to change the world, and doesnt intentionally lie like Alex does.

What good tidbits do you get from Alex Jones nowadays? please enlighten me?

Jones is a cartoon character at best....but even cartoon characters can raise awareness and Jones has most certainly done that...he goes off the rails alot...says some pretty outrageous things at times that turn out to be wrong((when he tries his hand at predictions for instance)) but the overall body of info coming out of his shit is eye opening, Rogan on the other hand has turned completely bitch...I get where Alex is coming from here, Rogan for years has been all buddy with Jones but at the same time digs daggers into the guy....like he does at times with Eddie live on the air. Rogan sucks the ass of most of his guests, Ive heard Rogan when he went at Plait and Jillette on mancow's show and he was spot on...then he has that shill Degrasse Tyson on his show and just kisses ass the whole time...hes done a 180 from where he used to stand for whatever reasons, he went around saying that they were going to have a debate between Eric Dubay and Degrasse Tyson and then he((rogan)) or they ((rogan and degrasse)) totally backed out of it and wont even address the fact that they did

I like ((d)) Joe....but his turnaround in the past couple of years is shameful

curious how they sued him but he neither had to retract his statement or pay compensation for these supposed dmgs((insofar as I know))

the thing is ....when you accept that the elite's greatest tool is their knack for spearheading both sides...you'd have to assume that Jones is a shill from his longevity on the matter alone
Case is still in court.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-23/sandy-hook-families-and-fbi-agent-sue-alex-jones

I would pay to see Joe kick Jones in that fat stomach. Jones is built like a 15 year old freshman football center.

Alex Jones is a scumbag and deserves a spinning back kick from Rogan.

Jones is a fucking dimwit jackass that looks like a toe. Rogan is at least funny and likeable, but he out there as well. He hides it well enough if you only know him from the ufc, but listen to his podcast and the crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist comes out.

Back