Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

Maybe they just want to show that he is a liar more than bankrupt him .

... so that's why they are going through court for what was it, a million dollars each?

If it's about proving him a liar (and not about money), they must think:

1/ Americans believe him, and
2/ The few that don't will be convinced by the actions of the court

no

As evidence more generally that these things seem to have a very strong financial motive I present:

I hope they take everything he has.

Hopefully he has fooled enough people to buy The Infowars Life Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver so he can pay his debts!

I didn't support the attempt to sue the manufacturer of the gun used in the attack, but I 100% support this and hope they drive him to bankruptcy and get to split whatever it is he has

I hope they sue him into bankruptcy.

They're only suing for a million each? Should have did 10 million at least.

What are the real damages? Has his comment reduced their ability to be hired, or cost them a job or promotion?

What is the quantifiable 'pain and anguish' that he has inflicted? Surely he's a massive douchebag but it's just words - very very stupid words, but words in the end.

I don't get it. I don't get why everyone just wants to sue for all the money in the world.

Last edited:
... so that's why they are going through court for what was it.

Part of the process the means to the end perhaps , I doubt they're motivated by a cynical desire for money but it lends the case a certain weight .

Part of the process the means to the end perhaps , I doubt they're motivated by a cynical desire for money but it lends the case a certain weight .

What % of people, when they hear a story that the children didn't even exist and the whole thing is a bunch of actors, are actually persuaded by the story? Out of the people who are persuaded by what must be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life, how many of those will actually cause a financial imposition upon the families?

If it's about the truth, who are they proving it to? Again I ask - what percentage of people legitimately believe it as a result of Alex Jones' comments and of that tiny tiny population of crackpots how many are going to have their opinion changed by Alex Jones being successfully sued for millions? None. None at all.

What % of people, when they hear a story that the children didn't even exist and the whole thing is a bunch of actors, are actually persuaded by the story? Out of the people who are persuaded by what must be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life, how many of those will actually cause a financial imposition upon the families?

If it's about the truth, who are they proving it to? Again I ask - what percentage of people legitimately believe it as a result of Alex Jones' comments and of that tiny tiny population of crackpots how many are going to have their opinion changed by Alex Jones being successfully sued for millions? None. None at all.

Lol yeah those deniers are really looking for the truth.

1st amendment?

Freedom of speech but not freedom from consequence.

If you make up a lie that costs someone their job and livelihood then you should be required to pay for those damages and issue statements in at least the same scope to your audience to correct yourself. Ie: If you are a newspaper and you falsely claim someone is a child molester on page 2 of your newspaper, the retraction should be at least the same size as the article and at least on page two.

In this instance I don't know what financial cost he has caused.

Is he a massive dickhead? Yep

Is he financially responsible for their situation? It'd take a bit more to convince me

Jones admitted in court already in his divorce hearing it’s all an act.
He just will have to admit again he is a parody and the law suit goes away.
Won’t stop the Rubes from buying his act. That is what is amazing about modern politics. You can be a liar or in Alex’s case an actor and your suppoters will still support what you say as Gospel.

Taqiya

Good fuck’em. Anyone who turns a school shooting into a for profit conspiracy theory is a total piece of shit.
Bob Bob Bob, you're full of shit again.
When Alex Jones was offering money to anyone that would hold a sign up at debates saying "Bill Clinton is a rapist" he would give them money. YOU used that exact phrase in many many posts at the same time. You could be Alex's son.

Have to laugh at some of the people in this thread who are obvious Jones' fans but just wont admit it. Why dont you just admit it?

Every sane person knows he is a liar, his followers even know it. Someone please explain this to me.

"his followers even know it".....do they though ? , perhaps there's a chance that some of the less deeply entrenched might reconsider their loyalty .

"his followers even know it".....do they though ? , perhaps there's a chance that some of the less deeply entrenched might reconsider their loyalty .
Some do. Its like some WWE fans, they know its fake but cant take their eyes off it and want to believe it isn't fake.

Who knows? Its a mystery to me how people give him 2 minutes time.

tenor.gif

I used to have problems with paranoia and it never occurred to me how irrational it all was. It's a state of mind that puts a different filter over your point of view. It's really hard to explain, but it's like seeing shadows in the corner of your eyes constantly.

It's like how when you're intoxicated your mind works differently.

So, completely unreliable and irrationally skewed.

I find it incredible that Alex Jones is even known in the main stream.
I learned of his existence HERE. Hearing his name being brought up IRL conversation would be as mind blowing as this being a Double Jeopardy answer.
I learned about him from this flick:

A_Scanner_Darkly_Poster.jpg

Bob Bob Bob, you're full of shit again.
When Alex Jones was offering money to anyone that would hold a sign up at debates saying "Bill Clinton is a rapist" he would give them money. YOU used that exact phrase in many many posts at the same time. You could be Alex's son.

Have to laugh at some of the people in this thread who are obvious Jones' fans but just wont admit it. Why dont you just admit it?

Well, that’s mostly because Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I’ve never watched a single episode? Of his program. Specifically because of what he did with sandy hook (probably the first time I’d ever heard of him).

Lastly, anyone with more than a peanut size brain has to realize he’s playing a parody character. I would normally find that amusing, however I find his using sandy hook as material highly distasteful.

Back