Alex Jones is a joke

So Alex himself is a cog in a conspiracy?

iu
Yes.

China has a hybrid economy, but it is still centrally planned in many key aspects, and is still ruled by a one party, authoritarian state. So yeah, it's still sorta Communist in the important sense that it is wholly run by the Communist Party. I mean, think about it for a sec.

And they still revere Mao and I think they are funding Maoist terrorist in my country who wants almost all industries nationalized and foreign assets confiscated.

Didn't he have to apologize to Chobani Yogurt cause of his fake news? Dudes a joke.

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?
Didn't know Alex Jones said those things about China but they are definitely untrue.

I've heard him say many other insane things though. He is nutty as hell.

My roommate told me tonight that a bunch of Austin folks have been on twitter saying when Alex is drunk in bars around town he blurts out that he doesn't believe most of what he says. I don't buy it without proof, but is anyone aware of this?

I have heard similar stories in relation to his separation. That a lot of it is an act to make money so he can provide for his kids. Too lazy to source.

I have heard similar stories in relation to his separation. That a lot of it is an act to make money so he can provide for his kids. Too lazy to source.
I disagree with him being an act. I think he legit believes all that shit. He was even going looney during his child custody hearing about hillary, chili making him lose his memory, flouride, and other various ramblings.

Joe Rogan said on his podcast that he's know Alex for about 20 years, and that he legit believes the craziest shit. Like interdimensional time traveling child molesting vampires that run America.

You guys like to say communism sucks and always fail yet you claim china is communist while it continues to be a world power. So which one is it?? Maybe the answer is China is not communist??
Democratic-centralism.

Alex is a nut, but sometimes he's right. That's what's scary.
If I proclaim that every single CT that comes along is the real deal, and then one day one of them is the real deal, that doesn't make me right. It makes me persistent.

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?
You make a thread like this and don't even have the balls to tag me in it?
Listen you little maggot. I've got the documents

I love how all the clown shoes nutjobs came out to remind us why we make fun of them :)

The Democrats fear Alex Jones, Obama and Clinton have both called him out by name. No need to call out a nut case unless you fear the power he has.

pftt lol

if someone said that youre really an alien shemale....its not a big deal unless a ton of people believe him. then you might need to call the guy out for being an idiot, along with all of his followers.

the guy is a salesman. unless he sees conspiracy around every corner, you guys will change the channel. then alex makes less money.

My roommate told me tonight that a bunch of Austin folks have been on twitter saying when Alex is drunk in bars around town he blurts out that he doesn't believe most of what he says. I don't buy it without proof, but is anyone aware of this?
He testified as much in court. He said he was playing a character, but that was in a desperate attempt to keep his kids so take it FWIW.
Alex has had his goofy moments.... I would say that his contributions overall are a net positive more so than a negative....
ga060603.gif

I've never put any stock in what Jones has to say although I sometimes find him entertaining.

He testified as much in court. He said he was playing a character, but that was in a desperate attempt to keep his kids so take it FWIW.

ga060603.gif
Yeah, I'd seen that from his testimony, but IMO there's a differentiation between playing a character and not believing his own claims, which is what folks on twitter were claiming.

Back