Alex Jones falsely accuses Clinton and Soros of staging Charlottesville: concerning #antifa funding

Infowars' Alex Jones falsely says George Soros, Hillary Clinton instigated Charlottesville violence

I am seeing the claim that "Soros funds #antifa" being made repeatedly, and in great volume, quite nonchalantly as if it is as widely accepted a fact as gravity, across the board, and not just in the Charlottesville thread, but in any threads where #antifa becomes a topic of interest.

Would anyone care to substantiate the claim because I believe this narrative is coming from the same mouth that abuses "barista" in the above context. How, exactly, is Soros funding #antifa, and where is the evidence of this? Where is the evidence that he is "staging" the counter-protests in Charlottesville or Boston?

Everyone a Trump bot dislikes is a Soros plant. Didn't you know that?

All this proves is that Soros isn't paying them. It doesn't prove that he ever has, or ever intended to.

It proves that antifa does what it does under the presumption that Soros was to be paying them. It's quite obvious that it is what they were expecting and it's hard to fathom that they all just imagined this to be true. The fact that he didn't hold up his end of the bargain only makes him that much more of a liberal slimeball.

I'm liberal. How can I get some of this Soros money????

Antifa demanding their money from their leader George Soros.

Chant:

"George Soros where is our money?"

It's from a satirical Twitter feed, you goof. It proves you fell for literally fake news. Look up Beverly Hills Anti-fa. That's the group in the video.

I'm using it to broach a dialogue about a large number of posters consistently making similar claims on this board.
Not to mention Jones has 6 million followers and many on here quote him (not just similar claims). Jones is also one of the idiots who push Trump's fake news crap, while being the biggest fake news source available.

It's from a satirical Twitter feed, you goof. It proves you fell for literally fake news.

The chant was captured on video dummy. You can both see and hear them saying it.

All this proves is that Soros isn't paying them. It doesn't prove that he ever has, or ever intended to.

"Soros providing funds to AGJ does not entail Soros providing funding directly to any groups it may itself fund in turn." -oh man

LOL, you can win the Olympics with the mental gymnastics you are doing. He was part of OWS and not Antifa??? Ok.

How about you prove he didn't agree to pay them?

Fucking Vadum even states there is a Soros link
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...igating-soros-funded-antifa-daniel-greenfield

Our own Matthew Vadum noted the Soros linkage.

“George Soros is a major funder of Alliance for Global Justice, a radical left-wing group that collected donations on behalf of the Occupy Wall Street movement,” Vadum told The Daily Signal, adding:

Alliance for Global Justice is now functioning as a fiscal sponsor for a group called Refuse Fascism that is heavily involved in the Disrupt J20 effort. A fiscal sponsor accepts donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups and charges a modest administrative fee so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes.

"Soros providing funds to AGJ does not entail Soros providing funding directly to any groups it may itself fund in turn." -oh man

LOL, you can win the Olympics with the mental gymnastics you are doing. He was part of OWS and not Antifa??? Ok.

How about you prove he didn't agree to pay them?

Fucking Vadum even states there is a Soros link
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...igating-soros-funded-antifa-daniel-greenfield

Our own Matthew Vadum noted the Soros linkage.

“George Soros is a major funder of Alliance for Global Justice, a radical left-wing group that collected donations on behalf of the Occupy Wall Street movement,” Vadum told The Daily Signal, adding:

Alliance for Global Justice is now functioning as a fiscal sponsor for a group called Refuse Fascism that is heavily involved in the Disrupt J20 effort. A fiscal sponsor accepts donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups and charges a modest administrative fee so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes.
What does "even fucking Vadum" mean? He provides no evidence toward his claim, and Vadum is one of the writers for that FrontPageMag political blog that carries the header slogan across its website, "Inside every progressive is a totalitarian waiting to get out."

Do you guys understand how any of this works?

I'm liberal. How can I get some of this Soros money????

Shhiiiaaat I wanna be backed by Soros too!

His story is a true tale of rags to riches considering where he is now. It's a shame he wasn't born on US sol. Probably woulda attempted to become President and might have succeeded...

Hillary is officially part of the Resistance. Her new group Onward Together that she created can take money from anonymous donors and spread it to resistance groups. For example if Soros wanted to donate to the resistance and keep his name away from it he could donate to have his money spread around to resistance groups

From the articles:

Failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has sent $800,000 from her campaign funds to her new political action group, Federal Election Commission filings show.

Clinton announced her intent to be "part of the resistance" in May with the formation of Onward Together, a political action group that will fund a number of established "resistance" groups that can quickly counter President Trump with direct action and protests.

“The mission is] to fund organizations working on the resistance to President Donald Trump’s agenda,” Politico said, adding that Clinton’s been “spending recent weeks in Washington, New York City and Chappaqua, N.Y., meeting with donors and potential groups to invest in, and recruiting individuals for the group’s board of directors.”

Reports from earlier this year indicated that Clinton is working with former aides and donors and will assist groups that have "impressed" her since her November election defeat. Liberal groups such as Swing Left, Run for Something, and Emerge America had already received funding at the group's May 15 announcement, a Clinton aide told CNN at the time.

"From the Women's March to airports across the country where communities are welcoming immigrants and refugees to town hall meetings in every community, Americans are speaking out like never before," Clinton wrote in an email to supporters in May. "I believe more fiercely than ever that citizen engagement at every level is central to a strong and vibrant democracy."

"In some cases, we'll provide direct funding to these organizations. For others, we'll help amplify their work and do what we can to help them continue to grow their audiences and expand their reach."

The raucous town hall events referenced by Clinton were backed by Indivisible, another "resistance" group Clinton said she would support. Indivisible teamed up with Town Hall Project, a group that was started by a former Clinton staffer, on the events.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/hillar...m-campaign-funds-to-her-new-resistance-group/

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/5/hillary-clintons-new-onward-together-group-smells-/

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/hillary-clinton-launch-political-group-237999

Last edited:
giphy.gif

You had your chance crooked Hilary! The people have spoken in a democratic election that you lost! Exactly what are you resisting against? Democracy?

I love how they always have to throw in "failed presidential candidate"

$800k? That's like 80 murders. Go Hilldog!

Money spent resisting Trump is money well spent. Glad she's keeping busy.

Disgraceful. She's deliberately feeding the division with this.
$800k? That's like 80 murders. Go Hilldog!

Money spent resisting Trump is money well spent. Glad she's keeping busy.
It doesn't matter if it was $8.

This is awful.

*Edit*
@Hans Gruber

The headlines you are publishing are from May, and concern almost the identical topic of a thread I have just started in the past few hours. Merged.

Furthermore, I can't find any specific "resistance groups" named anywhere that OnwardTogether is funding.

Last edited:
The central claim made on that page redirects to a dead link. Furthermore, its claims don't appear to be true. I did find this:
http://www.groupsnoop.org/The+Allia...sponseToken=096336b62573b6dd968ffdccb0e8ed9ab

However, on that same page, it notes:

So this group has been successfully linked to OWS, which I've never seen anyone dispute, but not to Charlottesville, or #antifa.

Furthermore, their central mission statement there doesn't contain any declarations or goals that can be fairly construed as radical although I don't think you'll find many on this board who agree with their antagonism against the NED, or support of Venezuela's ruling party (but of course this page concerns the history in 2004, not today).

I'm divining that "Refusefascism.org" is #antifa's front? They do not have their own body to collect funds, or this is one associated with their group? Multiple memos circulated by the group indicate a central leadership around figures like Felarca. Furthermore, Soros providing funds to AGJ does not entail Soros providing funding directly to any groups it may itself fund in turn.

Soros --> TIDE ---> AGJ --> Refusefascism.org is being made into Soros --> #antifa

Furthermore, that last arrow is a problem as it isn't even clear from the Breitbart article that AGJ is funding them at all:

Are you reading this stuff?

Did you expect to find Soros literally handing out money from his own pocket to the Antifa? It's the same as expecting a drug-lord directly associating with his "soldiers". Not happening.

Tides foundation is known to behave as a "front" for big leftist philantrophers. Soros has been a consistent, heavy donor to the foundation, both directly and indirectly through his "Open Society" foundation.

http://www.groupsnoop.org/Tides+Foundation

Here is only one of the documents (from their own site) which show AFGJ receiving money from the Tides foundation.

http://www.afgj.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/AFGJ-990-2015-Small.pd

I'm not saying that Soros is necessarily even 100% knowledgeable where all of his donations go to, though I'm sure that he keeps up to date with the activities of some of the groups that his money is flowing to. The point is that through his donations, he is directly or indirectly a large reason as to why such movements continue to be energized. In the same manner how Arab countries funding radical Islamist sects are a reason why jihadist movements (their pro-violence wing) continue to function. Is there a direct link to be found between Gulf leaders and ISIS? Perhaps not. But we all know that there is a lot of smoke, and that if there wasn't a money flow into Islamic fundamentalism, these jihadist groups would likely die off.

Soros's overall, well-established history of funding what he calls "subversive activity" is clear. There are mountains of evidence from Eastern European countries, where he cares less about keeping a lid on his activities, as his activities there are generally seen in a positive light by Westerners. The relations between Soros and the Eastern European governments are nearly all hostile.

Here is an audio clip of him boasting about it (keep in mind that his idea of "repressive" regime is any right-wing government):

The statements that he has frequently made, out him as a megalomaniacal character:

"America, under Bush, is a danger to the world," says Soros. To save the world and prevent the reelection of George W. Bush, Soros has dedicated extraordinary amounts of time and money because defeating Bush, he says, is his "central focus." His motto, "If I spend enough, I will make it right," is the essence of his articulated ideas about changing society.

It seems that Soros believes he was anointed by God. "I fancied myself as some kind of god ..." he once wrote. "If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble."

pixel.gif

When asked by Britain's Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, "It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out."

Despite his reputation as an international philanthropist, Soros remains candid about his true charitable tendencies. "I am sort of a deus ex machina," Soros told the New York Times in 1994. "I am something unnatural. I'm very comfortable with my public persona because it is one I have created for myself. It represents what I like to be as distinct from what I really am. You know, in my personal capacity I'm not actually a selfless philanthropic person. I've very much self-centered."
Soros was more succinct when he explained his life philosophy to biographer Michael Kaufman. "I am kind of a nut who wants to have an impact," he said.

"Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad," Soros once confided on British television. "In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it."

pixel.gif

In his book, "Soros on Soros," he says: "I do not accept the rules imposed by others.... And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don't apply." Clearly, Soros considers himself to be someone who is able to determine when the "normal rules" should and shouldn't apply.

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/oct/04/opinion/oe-ehrenfeld4

If I can gain entry to the site keeping track of the money flow within non-governmental organizations (needs registration), perhaps I can present more evidence to my case. Though I doubt that as a random civilian, I can somehow tie Antifa and Soros directly together. If I could, I would have a Pulitzer Prize sitting on my lap.

What I'm saying is that there is plenty evidence in favour of Soros being a donor to radical leftist causes. I'm not going to own up to American show-man Alex Jones's comments, as the direct interaction between Soros and these protests is impossible to prove, but he is certainly energizing such movements through his philantrophic actions.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton just wants to have income equality!!!!!!

As long as you dont include her income.

Back