Alex Jones' ex-wife says he's a Russian asset, tied to Cambridge Analytica; trying to reach Mueller

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Scroll through her tweets and you'll see she's posted videos to prove it's her. Further down in the discussion of this tweet she says she's trying to reach Mueller and the FBI.

When you're so terrified of the deep state making frogs gay you start colluding with the Russians.

hqdefault.jpg

They seem perfect for each other.

Shouldnt have split.

Both of them have severe mental issues...

Was this the wife who got paid to give rub'n'tugs?

Just seems like an extension of their custody battles, so far.

Although many "deep conspiracy" theorists have argued for a long time that Jones was a state asset of some kind, intended to discredit legitimate conspiracies and cause division within the ranks of the American people.

My opinion is that he's a charlatan who's all about the dollar, or the ruble, if need be. He'd take the money from anybody. It's an entertaining act, but not an entirely convincing one.

This is the first time I've ever heard of an ex bad mouthing their former spouse. But I couldn't care less about Alex Jones. Fuck him lol

Lol - It'd be so funny if he was tried and executed for treason.

Just seems like an extension of their custody battles, so far.

Although many "deep conspiracy" theorists have argued for a long time that Jones was a state asset of some kind, intended to discredit legitimate conspiracies and cause division within the ranks of the American people.

My opinion is that he's a charlatan who's all about the dollar, or the ruble, if need be. He'd take the money from anybody. It's an entertaining act, but not an entirely convincing one.

Apparently he has gotten really wasted in public and basically told everyone at the bar he's full of shit.

I don't think Putin would know wtf to make of Jones. Comedian? Crazy person? Alien from an alternate reality? False flag player? He defies understanding to the rational mind.

Scroll through her tweets and you'll see she's posted videos to prove it's her. Further down in the discussion of this tweet she says she's trying to reach Mueller and the FBI.

Oh shit! Alex Jones got a Russian Visa?!?!??!?

which is required to travel to Russia from the US

Folks, I think we've figured out who shot Kennedy.

I'm waiting for the day that the CT-er's start claiming that Trump is a Soros plant designed to energize left-wing youth and discredit the far-right agenda.

He probably only needed the the Russian visa so he could go shopping for a mail order bride. Gotta replace the hooker who divorced him some how.

Back