Alex Jones claims "he's playing a character" to keep access to his children in custody hearing.

This makes me worry.
Alot of you seem to not know if your watching.entertaiment or news.

You guys. If the host is interjecting opinion you're watching am entertainment show.

Whether it's Tv, radio, internet.

If it entertains you. Good. I've seen a handful of Alex Jones segment's I actually enjoyed. Do I believe everything he says? Of course not.
I disnt watch to be informed about the world.
It was entertainment.

The sky is blue

I don't think a person's entertainment is the problem here, whether you like him or not that's great

Anyones approval of that 'character' still needs to take into account young or under-educated fanbases unable to separate hyperbole, entertainment conspiracy from "the actual truth behind ___" who develop copycat angry, blind resistances to liberality in any policy, administration or concept. As a national gossip columnist, sure. Entertainment radio, cool. But people develop serious conservative persecution complexes, intense angry lasting prejudices from that show, if we're going to be honest about his target audience. Jones maintains that no good deed is free, the majority humanitarian organization is either deluded or part of a destructive agenda, and that antisemitism is allowed somehow because immigrants can't have too much money, it's some mean, mean stuff

Or to put it another way, in Scotland (and europe in general) you'll see cross-politics with less anger directed at the duality, conservatism in certain areas, liberalism in others. Your national party may favor fiscal conservatism and liberal social policy with less dramatic insistence on ideological same-ness. Jones wants fear to rule the divide, deny all altruism across party lines because he's felt the fear and distrust himself. Its shiite generalizing policy like that, I think it's toxic problem-solving to start burning 50% of your options out of spite indefinitely for that time you thought the moon landing was a government hoax.

I don't think a person's entertainment is the problem here, whether you like him or not that's great

Anyones approval of that 'character' still needs to take into account young or under-educated fanbases unable to separate hyperbole, entertainment conspiracy from "the actual truth behind ___" who develop copycat angry, blind resistances to liberality in any policy, administration or concept. As a national gossip columnist, sure. Entertainment radio, cool. But people develop serious conservative persecution complexes, intense angry lasting prejudices from that show, if we're going to be honest about his target audience. Jones maintains that no good deed is free, the majority humanitarian organization is either deluded or part of a destructive agenda, and that antisemitism is allowed somehow because immigrants can't have too much money, it's some mean, mean stuff

I don't know about any of that.
I've watched maybe an hr of his videos.
For entertainment purposes only.

Your comment reminds me of folks wanting to ban music, video games and movies. Because thats what made the person bad.

No personal accountability. That's the problem.

The responsibility falls on the individual or if young ,their parents.

You can read or watch about anything you CHOOSE to seek out.No matter how crazy.

Like the national enquirer. Fake magazine with sensationalized stories

Everyone should know that is not real journalism. And for entertainment purposes only.

The left and MSM are complete and total scum. They are trying to silence the political opposition by means of taking his children. Yes, it his wife contesting custody but its leftists and the MSM that are hyping up and driving the drum beat with this narrative that Jones is either fake or unfit to raise his children. Just disgusting the depths these people will go.

The left and MSM are complete and total scum. They are trying to silence the political opposition by means of taking his children. Yes, it his wife contesting custody but its leftists and the MSM that are hyping up and driving the drum beat with this narrative that Jones is either fake or unfit to raise his children. Just disgusting the depths these people will go.

Well they target people who are victims of rape and use it against them (Milo). Is it surprising such filth would have no problem ripping a family apart? I'm sure they'd be happier if the kids were just aborted anyway.

Shoulda stuck with this:
Jones just playing another character here, total fraud imo.
The vid you posted just backs that up. The people are echoing your sentiment. The person guilty of politicizing things that shouldn't be politicized is Jones. None of this media is going to affect a judge's custody ruling so don't be foolish.

Shoulda stuck with this:

The vid you posted just backs that up. The people are echoing your sentiment. The person guilty of politicizing things that shouldn't be politicized is Jones. None of this media is going to affect a judge's custody ruling so don't be foolish.

He does satire segments on his show in an obvious way thats not meant to be taken literal. Yet you guys conflate that with with the actual news. And you do it on purpose.

I think we've reached a point where there is no point in conversing with the left.

He does satire segments on his show in an obvious way thats not meant to be taken literal. Yet you guys conflate that with with the actual news. And you do it on purpose.

I think we've reached a point where there is no point in conversing with the left.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

"it's just a prank bro"

I'm as conservative as you can get. Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob, though. Honestly, his conspiracy theories are so far out there that I truly don't know whether he's serious or not.

I'm as conservative as you can get. Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob, though. Honestly, his conspiracy theories are so far out there that I truly don't know whether he's serious or not.

He is serious when he can get away with it.. when he is facing a lawsuit because an armed nutjob opened fire at a restaurant believing "psychic pedophile lizard people" are trafficking children in the basement, then it's all "just a prank bro"

Good luck finding the punchline in claiming sandy hook was faked and grieving parents were actors planted by your own government

I think that kind of administrative anger-baiting is grimy. Also barely qualifies as a satire of anything

You're also quick to refuse dialogue across politics, having "reached a point" (persecution complexes everywhere these days)

Don't be scared homie, just use words and examples. That's how communicating cross-politick works. Dialogue shouldnt break you, and conservative/liberal approaches aren't one-sided dirty words, they're just tools in management

I don't know why Jones would repeatedly criticize jewish american citizens for wealth and industry positions as satire. I think he has no problem with christians making money and holding major positions, and there's a lot of disturbing connotation in that difference

Last edited:
Good luck finding the punchline in claiming sandy hook was faked and grieving parents were actors planted by your own government

I think that kind of administrative anger-baiting is grimy. Also barely qualifies as a satire of anything

You're also quick to refuse dialogue across politics, having "reached a point" (persecution complexes everywhere these days)

Don't be scared homie, just use words and examples. That's how communicating cross-politick works. Dialogue shouldnt break you, and conservative/liberal approaches aren't one-sided dirty words, they're just tools in management

I don't know why Jones would repeatedly criticize jewish american citizens for wealth and industry positions as satire. I think he has no problem with christians making money and holding major positions, and there's a lot of disturbing connotation in that difference

No one is claiming that his sandy hook theories or Jewish views are satire homie.

One would hope that he was a little less volatile with his kids.

Exactly, there is still a large portion of people who believe WWE is real or at least real to a point and the story lines are scripted.

The thing that Jones has going for him is that his audience has a completely distrust in anything that is considered mainstream. For Jones all it will take to regain any credibility he might have lost with his fan base is to come out after the child custody case is over and tell his viewers he was recommended to admit to playing a role or the evil reptilian overlords would consume is soul and take over his body.

John Stewart and the Daily Show is considered Satire. What Jones does is feed off the insecurities of emotionally unstable individuals for profit.

Jones does a lot of skits that's are 100% satire. The Daily Show is the primary news source for countless people.

No one is claiming that his sandy hook theories or Jewish views are satire homie.

No, they're just conveniently ignored by fans who claim purely 'entertainment'shtick motivation. It's not all jokes, there's serious views with no reason for their mentioning besides blatant endorsement

Why would you say they're included

Jones does a lot of skits that's are 100% satire. The Daily Show is the primary news source for countless people.

It's on Comedy Central.

Daily Show on a Comedy Channel making people laugh talking about world events.

Alex Jones Self Broadcasts not trying to make people laugh but instead trying to info his viewers about the evils controlling the world.

See the difference?

No, they're just conveniently ignored by fans who claim purely 'entertainment'shtick motivation. It's not all jokes, there's serious views with no reason for their mentioning besides blatant endorsement

Why would you say they're included

I think you guys are being dishonest about this whole thing. He's performing during his satire skits and amps up his rants but the news they report is legit. Well its as legit as any msm outlet.

It's on Comedy Central.

Daily Show on a Comedy Channel making people laugh talking about world events.

Alex Jones Self Broadcasts not trying to make people laugh but instead trying to info his viewers about the evils controlling the world.

See the difference?

I stand by my previous statement

Back