Alex Jones Arguing With Amazon Alexa Is The Funniest Damn Thing On The Interwebz

Alex Jones is going from huckster to prop comic?

Also, to @HereticBD all conservatives are crazy and we should laugh at them

He's been one for a while (well, maybe not prop comic, but some sort of comic). I know a guy (read: moron) who used to be a big Alex Jones fan. Now he says they got to Alex and he's essentially controlled opposition. He went from a legit truth-bringer (lulz) to a clown so that they could discredit the legitimate topics he brings up. Discredit the messenger and the message will be discredited with him.

Of course, the truth is Jones has always been a clown, it's just his Kool Aid drinkers couldn't realize that until he went full retard. Half-retard wasn't obvious enough.

He might have crazy ideas and believe crazy things but that is no reason to remove kids from their father. If that's all it takes their are millions of kids who should be removed from their home. I also don't like the idea of Government deciding what's crazy and what's not crazy and who should lose their child because of it. As long as no one is being harmed psychically, verbally, etc. let it be. IMO with teaching your child about a man coming back to life is crazy but I don't think these people should lose their kids, same with flat earthers.

I've been arguing with everyone lately, but I'm trying not to do that here, so forgive me if I come across as argumentative. It's not my intent, but I may be on autopilot.

What is a custody hearing for if not to find out if a child is going to be raised with crazy ideas that are detrimental to themselves and society? How do you feel about children being raised to be neo-Nazis or children who are raised to believe in the Mandela Effect (which I've heard people talk about teaching their children and it upsets me every time). That literally puts the kids a step or two behind their peers as they try to function in society.

Long story short is, even if Jones was in front of a custody board that had the same laissez faire attitude that you do, it's not in his best interests to come across as crazier than the other parent seeking custody.

He's been one for a while (well, maybe not prop comic, but some sort of comic). I know a guy (read: moron) who used to be a big Alex Jones fan. Now he says they got to Alex and he's essentially controlled opposition. He went from a legit truth-bringer (lulz) to a clown so that they could discredit the legitimate topics he brings up. Discredit the messenger and the message will be discredited with him.

Of course, the truth is Jones has always been a clown, it's just his Kool Aid drinkers couldn't realize that until he went full retard. Half-retard wasn't obvious enough.

I had a roommate who was a deep believer in all of Alex Jones bullshit and then one day he sent me an alarmed message saying society was going to fall right away and that the NWO was going to put us all in camps and that he was fleeing to live in a cabin in the woods and that I should do the same thing. He and all his crap was gone from the apartment when I got back.

Anyways, he fell out of love with Jones when he got sucked into some deeper conspiracy that the real Alex Jones is dead and that we've been watching the legendary "dead" comedian Bill Hicks, whom the CIA altered through surgery to resemble and replace Jones to mislead his followers from the truth.

He might have crazy ideas and believe crazy things but that is no reason to remove kids from their father. If that's all it takes their are millions of kids who should be removed from their home. I also don't like the idea of Government deciding what's crazy and what's not crazy and who should lose their child because of it. As long as no one is being harmed psychically, verbally, etc. let it be. IMO with teaching your child about a man coming back to life is crazy but I don't think these people should lose their kids, same with flat earthers.

Flat earthers shouldn't be allowed to be around children.

The fact that people listen to this lunatic is frightening. People that have the power to vote listen to this whack job and believe his rantings.

Yeah it would be much easier if government approuved coporate media was the only source of info ppl get

I've been arguing with everyone lately, but I'm trying not to do that here, so forgive me if I come across as argumentative. It's not my intent, but I may be on autopilot.

What is a custody hearing for if not to find out if a child is going to be raised with crazy ideas that are detrimental to themselves and society? How do you feel about children being raised to be neo-Nazis or children who are raised to believe in the Mandela Effect (which I've heard people talk about teaching their children and it upsets me every time). That literally puts the kids a step or two behind their peers as they try to function in society.

Long story short is, even if Jones was in front of a custody board that had the same laissez faire attitude that you do, it's not in his best interests to come across as crazier than the other parent seeking custody.

Lots of things put kids behind. What about parents who feed their kids till their obese should they lose their kids too? When you start going down this road a lot of people will lose their kids and who is going to raise all these kids? We already have to many foster kids as it is. No I don't like the idea of kids being raised as Neo Nazi's but I'm not positive ripping them from their parents and placing them in foster care is any better.

Lots of things put kids behind. What about parents who feed their kids till their obese should they lose their kids too? When you start going down this road a lot of people will lose their kids and who is going to raise all these kids? We already have to many foster kids as it is. No I don't like the idea of kids being raised as Neo Nazi's but I'm not positive ripping them from their parents and placing them in foster care is any better.

Fair enough.

Back