Alex Jones Arguing With Amazon Alexa Is The Funniest Damn Thing On The Interwebz

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Alex Jones is going from huckster to prop comic?

Also, to @HereticBD all conservatives are crazy and we should laugh at them

Oh, I'm sorry. I never meant to trigger you. I just wanted to poke fun at your ridiculous idea-- delete delete -- charming foibles.

You're still triggered.

Since thread titles mean nothing. The "theme" of this thread is now about how triggered you are about me calling out your bullshit last night.

Did it keep you up all night, or what?

You're still triggered.

Since thread titles mean nothing. The "theme" of this thread is now about how triggered you are about me calling out your bullshit last night.

Did it keep you up all night, or what?

Are you sure you only want me to be triggered? Are you sure you don't want me to be rustled, too?

The fact that people listen to this lunatic is frightening. People that have the power to vote listen to this whack job and believe his rantings.

Are you sure you only want me to be triggered? Are you sure you don't want me to be rustled, too?

I want to help you, and guide you towards the goal of making better threads.

Together, we can do this.

The fact that people listen to this lunatic is frightening. People that have the power to vote listen to this whack job and believe his rantings.

the fact that he admitted in his custody hearing that he is a "perfromance artist" and people still listen to him is even more frightening.

I want to help you, and guide you towards the goal of making better threads.

Together, we can do this.

I'm looking forward to working with a shitposter of your renown. It's like when that guy from Catch Me If You Can started working with the FBI to catch other shitposters.

Alex Jones is going from huckster to prop comic?

Also, to @HereticBD all conservatives are crazy and we should laugh at them

He obviously knows that this is funny. I've known of Alex Jones since 1998/1999 when I knew someone who appeared on his show, multiple times, warning about Y2K. This person also strongly implied, would say privately but never in writing, that Maurice Strong was the antichrist and that things would unfold in the 2000 Y2K crisis. I laughed my ass off at the time and still do. I knew people who believed that crap and were stocking up on food for the Y2K meltdown. If anyone wants to take the time, they will find that much of Alex Jones material has its roots in dispensational eschatology. It has become so convoluted that it is difficult to easily recognize now.

the fact that he admitted in his custody hearing that he is a "perfromance artist" and people still listen to him is even more frightening.

I found the fact that he even needed to say this to not risk losing rights to see his children even more frightening.

Alex doesn't seem to know or understand the limits of current AI. You have to think of it as being a sort of verbal google. Of course it's designers installed their poltical slant, but the thing can't trouble shoot your gotcha questions on the fly lol.

I found the fact that he even needed to say this to not risk losing rights to see his children even more frightening.

You think he should not have, at a custody hearing, felt as though he should not come across as an unhinged lunatic who would fill his children's heads with literally crazy ideas? That he should not feel the need to assure his sanity to people whose only impression of him might be his absolutely maniacal rantings on the internet? Am I reading you correctly?

You want a riot, watch the JRE podcast with him and fucking Eddie Bravo talking about "them" and pizza.

You think he should not have, at a custody hearing, felt as though he should not come across as an unhinged lunatic who would fill his children's heads with literally crazy ideas? That he should not feel the need to assure his sanity to people whose only impression of him might be his absolutely maniacal rantings on the internet? Am I reading you correctly?

He might have crazy ideas and believe crazy things but that is no reason to remove kids from their father. If that's all it takes their are millions of kids who should be removed from their home. I also don't like the idea of Government deciding what's crazy and what's not crazy and who should lose their child because of it. As long as no one is being harmed psychically, verbally, etc. let it be. IMO with teaching your child about a man coming back to life is crazy but I don't think these people should lose their kids, same with flat earthers.

if you don't take him seriously (why would you) the dude is often quite hilarious

I mean somebody's gotta think about the frogs

Yeah people thought he was crazy whenever hed rant about Hollywood being run by rapists and pedophiles. Clearly he was just spouting zany conspiracy theories right?

AJ is extremely intelligent. Hes not always factual due to his tendency to fly off the handle and look too hard into certain things, but its a laugh people like you completely dispel his credibility when you've prob never actually listened to him beyond his whackiest stuff

Back