Alex Emelianenko has a new look

Wtf without the tattoo he looks like
A bigger version of fedor

Ufc is fucking stupid for not signing him lol they tried for yearssss to get fedor well they can get the next closest thing get his DNA his blood get his brother he's a great fighter too

Wtf without the tattoo he looks like
A bigger version of fedor

Ufc is fucking stupid for not signing him lol they tried for yearssss to get fedor well they can get the next closest thing get his DNA his blood get his brother he's a great fighter too

The guy is a convicted rapist and has hep-c, the ufc would be fucking stupid if they did sign him. Doubt the guy could even get a visa at this point

The guy is a convicted rapist and has hep-c, the ufc would be fucking stupid if they did sign him. Doubt the guy could even get a visa at this point
Now that I think about it he was stopped to fight in the US back in 2009. I think they found out something about him and didn't clear him to fight. Hep?

Anyway, two observations about this new look;
1 - that's definitely not a new tattoo
2 - his wife posted a facepalm emoji :D I wonder if she knew about the tat LMAO

Russia has Fedor, Chechnya has evil Fedor. <Lmaoo>

That arms only rope climb is very hard to do, and a big heavyweight doing that is even more impressive.
I don't know how and why he is able to do that considering his background, but Aleks E. is in great shape.

Nothing marks religious devotion quite like tattoo of a spider with a cross on its back.

Now that I think about it he was stopped to fight in the US back in 2009. I think they found out something about him and didn't clear him to fight. Hep?

At that time he had trouble getting a visa but he eventually received one, but he was denied a license to fight. The big rumor was hep, but regardless of what it was the athletic commission said he wasn't getting a license and he never would for anywhere in the US so it was extremely serious. And this was before the kidnapping, drugging, and rape, so he damn sure isn't getting a fight here now.

method=get&s=aleks-emelianenko-12-25-2015-18-58-15-427.jpg

He did time with Cpt. Picard and old man Jhony Hendricks.

I’m assuming she would have known, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t, and it definitely looks like an old tattoo, he said his new look is so people have something new to talk about.

No woman would say no to this sexy man now, and in fairness it wouldn't matter if they did...

Looks like a idiot lol would be funny to see Fedor smash him

Wouldn't happen in 2017, Aleks would maul him these days. Fedor couldn't hand with most of the top 10 at 185lbs these days, Aleks on the other hand I reckon could be top 10 at heavyweight no sweat. Only thing is he is a horrible hep c infected rapist so won't ever get to fight in the big leagues

I usually feel uneasy for a good day or so after reading an Aleks thread in case he has a way of logging viewers of these threads and picking us off one by one.

He is going to look badass throwing down with that skull tattoo no doubt. Rezdog ain't scurred though

I was going to ask how the hell does he have money for that stupid shit after having like 5 fights in bum leagues during last 4 years...

But then I recalled that there's Kadyrov. :/

Back