Alessio Sakara - Saturday win

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Love this guy, ten 1st round KO’s. Nice to see him win again in Bellator on Saturday. His fight against Victor Valimaki is one of the best examples of mma boxing.

He says 205 is his forever home, would be nice if UFC picked him up again for some entertainment.

B203E241-347F-43F8-9081-C34E46AC213E.jpeg

Always liked him in the UFC. He was never championship material but he put on entertaining fights. Glad to see him finding success again.

This thread needs more apocolyptic black bags

Terrible opponent IMO. He tried for 2 minutes then quit. Just my 2 cents. Incredible card though if you like quick finishes.

tatuaggi-alessiosakara.jpeg

You know you came for this.

Roman warrior mystique for sure.

I remember him for being hyped as a pro boxer before fighting Leben and then the cat smasher flattened him.

I'm back in the sauna Apocalyptic War Train, toot toot

Sakara wiping his bloody face on the ref is still pretty much the most badass thing i've seen a fighter do in cage outside of the actual combat

War sakara. Dude always had great hands

that sloan dude he destroyed was one of the worst fighters I've seen in a ufc or bellator cage in quite a while (excluding phil)

It was a good win but let’s be honest Bellator loves tossing cans to their favored fighters. That Italy card was garbage aside from the main event. I like first round finishes just as much as the other guy but nobody likes can crushing. Sakara and Koreshkov’s opponents were both weak minded opponents who folded immediately. What a waste of time for the fighters, organization, and fans. Smh

Back