Crime Alert: Free speech enemy fascist in Paradise Ca. Enemies of free speech alert

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Camp Fire clean-up crew members who posted offensive photos from burn zone are fired; criminal probe launched

Three construction company employees assigned to clean up the Camp Fire burn zone were fired — and face a criminal investigation — after one of them allegedly posted to social media a series of offensive photos showing themselves in the scorched Northern California area, the company announced.

The Bigge Crane and Rigging employees were fired following their "abhorrent" behavior cleaning up the town of Paradise, in Butte County, which was destroyed by the deadly Camp Fire.

A spokesperson for the Paradise Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Sunday that officials have opened a criminal investigation into the employees' behavior, and were consulting with the Butte County District Attorney's Office.

The photos posted to Facebook appeared to show the workers goofing off at the homes lost in the deadly blaze, which fire officials have said spanned more than 153,000 acres.

AP18336477799082.jpg

Firefighter Jose Corona spraying water as flames from the Camp Fire consumed a home in Magalia, California, on Nov. 9. (AP Photo/Noah Berger, File)

In one photo, shared by the Town of Paradise Facebook page, a man was seen sitting on a mailbox shaped like a fire truck, alongside the caption: "I got to ride on a fire truck today."

One photo showed employees pretending to drive an RV, which was almost completely burned. Another photo, which appeared to show a dead cat with a bottle placed near its mouth, was captioned: "Dude... I was just chilling with my homies, having a couple of cold ones, and BAM... damn fire breaks out."

AP18337858678274.jpg

Homes leveled by the Camp Fire line the Ridgewood Mobile Home Park retirement community in Paradise, California on Dec. 3. (AP Photo/Noah Berger, File)

The company wrote on Facebook Saturday that the employees' behavior was "not consistent with our company values and ethical code." Bigge said those affected by the Camp Fire "suffered an egregious insult during an already devastating time."

The Camp Fire, which started Nov. 8 and was fully contained toward the end of the month, killed at least 85 people and damaged or destroyed thousands of homes and other structures. The town of Paradise alone, with a community of around 27,000, essentially was destroyed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...offensive-photos-from-burn-zone-are-fired.amp

So, first. Let's be clear. I do not care that these guys were fired.

The fact that they are being investigated for a crime, should be a call to action for all. This is dangerous. There needs to be a heavy push back against this.

The cop that started this criminal investigation is a fascist. Fascists shouldn't have power. He needs to be removed from his job.

Discuss.........

Last edited:
I can understand them being fired for their behavior but exactly what crime did they commit???

Right now they're just mulling what to charge them with.

"being investigated for a crime" is what the situation was in Europe before they manufactured the "crimes" into law.

Hate speech, hmm gonna be hard to pin that on them. Offensive images, also tricky. . . B. Hussein grace us with your wisdom!

Hold what if they were goofing off on their break? As in they are working a 12 hour shift and get a lunch break and decide to take some photos

Dude posts a picture of my dead cat and he's getting put in to the ground. The last he thing he should worry about is what the law will do to him.

Another photo, which appeared to show a dead cat with a bottle placed near its mouth, was captioned: "Dude... I was just chilling with my homies, having a couple of cold ones, and BAM... damn fire breaks out."

@AgonyandIrony, you're an expert in not being funny. What were these guys thinking? You have any insight?

Stand against free speech, and you might be surprised who gets put into the ground, i don't care how offended you are.
I'm not commenting on that, I'm all about free speech. I'm just saying I fucking love my cat. I'm not really sure what's going on in the OP and how it relates to free speech, I need to see more information about what they did, what they're in trouble for and how it all plays out.

Funny how they don't tell us what criminal act is being investigated huh?
Maybe it's a crime to mess around other people's properties that were destroyed by a fire? Or something related to the cat?

I really have no idea, just trying to guess here.

I'm not commenting on that, I'm all about free speech. I'm just saying I fucking love my cat. I'm not really sure what's going on in the OP and how it relates to free speech, I need to see more information about what they did, what they're in trouble for and how it all plays out.

Cool.

I just don't like actual fascists.

Sounds like you will come down on the right side when it is somehow proven further that they are investigating being offensive, which is not a crime in the US.

Maybe it's a crime to mess around other people's properties that were destroyed by a fire? Or something related to the cat?

I really have no idea, just trying to guess here.

Fair enough, but it was their job to be there, and to clean it up.

I would love to hear that the police aren't investigating the non-crime of being offensive.

Cool.

I just don't like actual fascists.

Sounds like you will come down on the right side when it is somehow proven further that they are investigating being offensive, which is not a crime in the US.
Well I'm not sure of how they're being punished and what they're being punished for so I have no idea what to be angry about yet other than the idea of someone mocking my cat suffering. He's a precious angel and wouldn't harm a fly... Ok he'd harm a fly but never a person! Unless they're giving him medicine I guess, but he's just scared damn it!

Gallows humor is common for the military and police, not at all surprising that people cleaning this mess up would make some dark jokes. We all cope in different ways, I definitely attempt to use humor myself in those times.

Well I'm not sure of how they're being punished and what they're being punished for so I have no idea what to be angry about yet other than the idea of someone mocking my cat suffering. He's a precious angel and wouldn't harm a fly... Ok he'd harm a fly but never a person! Unless they're giving him medicine I guess, but he's just scared damn it!

A criminal investigation for something that is not a crime, is a serious problem.

Your cat is awesome I am sure.

Here is a picture of a kitten.

622bf119-1977-42ca-9f5b-f1c507f1e6a7.jpg

A criminal investigation for something that is not a crime, is a serious problem.

Your cat is awesome I am sure.

Here is a picture of a kitten.

622bf119-1977-42ca-9f5b-f1c507f1e6a7.jpg
That kitten can suck a dick, Calvin is way cuter than that. You have no idea. I guess an investigation is a problem though if there is no crime, but I just feel like I'm missing some details. I could be wrong though.

The cop that started this criminal investigation is a fascist. Fascists shouldn't have power. He needs to be removed from his job.

Discuss.........

A. Fire the douchebags.
Laughing about property and animals burned up is not something most normal people do. I mean, I could care a little less about property, but animals? Even psychopaths have compassion to animals.

6120814-0-image-a-6_1542103949116.jpg

Last edited:
Gallows humor is common for the military and police, not at all surprising that people cleaning this mess up would make some dark jokes. We all cope in different ways, I definitely attempt to use humor myself in those times.

Cause some are coping with PTSD and others are double-digit IQ functional morons.
Recently watched End of Watch 2012 with Jake Gyllighal. The movie's effort to show cool/tough side of cops was lost on me.

Back