Aleks Emelianenenko in insane shape!

Despite rankings or their "Journeymen" status he is merking them with ease... Being realistic since he himself said he is banned in the US. He should take off to ONE to fight Vera in the Phillipines please!!!
I know he is banned due to the new addition to his record, but did he say this before or after the rap charge and sentence?

Just curious as I have always wondered wtf happened back in the day..that kept him off US soil....heard hep, record, tats lol etc.

I know he is banned due to the new addition to his record, but did he say this before or after the rap charge and sentence?

Just curious as I have always wondered wtf happened back in the day..that kept him off US soil....heard hep, record, tats lol etc.

This was like last week he made a short video on his his twitter or something. Mentioned he is banned. Other than that I am in the same boat as you man

That good good Russian “vitamins” will do that for ya!

This was like last week he made a short video on his his twitter or something. Mentioned he is banned. Other than that I am in the same boat as you man
he said for this year he is fighting only in Russia after will see . Only US market is banned

Someone hasn't got needle-phobia for sure.

Wow, I thought that was photoshop but damn!

No he isnt. Hes in great shape but anyone who watched him in his prime will tell you he's way stiffer and slower these days. Still has good power and fast hands but hes not nearly fluid. I would also like to see the way he stops a high level takedown and his endurance after he gets back to his feet. If he handles those things well I'd say he still has some prime left in him but overall he is past his prime. That doesn't mean he can't get into great shape.
I like how a guy like Aleks who has never really accomplished much in his career nor had a great win somehow had a “prime”.

I will post this on each and every one of these threads:

In shape Alex can rape a lot of people.

Ugh, back from the dead! I had to search through this one to make sure I did the above.

Doing my duty isn't fun, but it is satisfying.

In Russia you can fail a drug test for not having enough PEDs in your system

Damn!...That jailhouse workout is no joke.

Keep it up Alex and stay out of trouble brother:

Back