Aleks Emelianenenko in insane shape!

Despite rankings or their "Journeymen" status he is merking them with ease... Being realistic since he himself said he is banned in the US. He should take off to ONE to fight Vera in the Phillipines please!!!

Does his prison stint prevent him from getting a green card or something?

Prime aleks boxing was sick . Shame he fucke d up his p rime

He is in his prime now . In fact he is elevating his prime . The way he KOd Mondragon on the feet was beautiful geronimo got knocked out so bad he didn't know what happen

He is in his prime now . In fact he is elevating his prime . The way he KOd Mondragon on the feet was beautiful geronimo got knocked out so bad he didn't know what happen
Let's hope he continues his success

Many fighters have gone up and down and up again

Hendo.reem.rua

No he isnt. Hes in great shape but anyone who watched him in his prime will tell you he's way stiffer and slower these days. Still has good power and fast hands but hes not nearly fluid. I would also like to see the way he stops a high level takedown and his endurance after he gets back to his feet. If he handles those things well I'd say he still has some prime left in him but overall he is past his prime. That doesn't mean he can't get into great shape.

Seriously legit diet and supplement regime

Legit scary looking Mofo though.

Yeah I mean he's beating average comp better than he used to beat average comp so I'm excited about it for sure. Like you said he'll never be in the US most likely but there's good competition in Rizin if Japan would have him. A fight vs. Vera would be good too. There's also a lot of good competition in Russia too so it's not like he only has to fight journeymen. Vera in ONEFC, CC in Rizin, Minakov in Russia if Bellator lets him, etc. There's a lot of good fights for him but I'd be down with Vera or CC the most, those would be big fights and great stand up battles.

Aliakbari vs Alex would be fucking fireworks, man.

Fireworks.

<{JustBleed}>

"INSANE" shape?

1065317028.0.0.jpg

Fuck me....dude literally looks in better shape than just about any UFC HW on the roster.

I will post this on each and every one of these threads:

In shape Alex can rape a lot of people.

Inspires me to get out of my chair and hit the gym.

Never been in a boring fight just like Fedor

I check out his Instagram all the time. Cool strength and conditioning routines ect.

Back