Aldo went down like a true champion. Swangin’ and bangin’, not tapping to strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he got on that GSP diet of daily injections in the belly he may have had more longevity. And maybe if he would ease up on that shit his tummy would settle enough to get back to competing. Any one of his next (possible) opponents will be a harder battle than colitis.

His daily injections into the belly?

You sound like you know what you're talking aboot.

Maybe something like that would help Aldo, because none of the tools, tactics, physical advantages he has can deal with Max Holloway. There isn't amount of grease on earth that could save him from Max Holloway.

He's gonna go out gassed, beaten, and looking subpar to Max every single time, without daily belly injections.

War Belly Injected Aldo.

Holloway turnt Aldo into a NCAA wrestling champ.

Aldo is above GSP (by a few positions tbh) in an all time greatest list.

Get serious.

That's not a NCAA champion. That's an awkward BJJ competitor.

Yeah I gave him too much credit. That was an awful total desperation takedown from Aldo there. He wanted no more of that Max stand-up

Only a cowardly bitch taps to strikes .......... as I say from my home typing in true keyboard gangster style. ........ Aldo is no cowardly bitch

If Max didn't have an iron chin he'd have gotten KO'd. He relies on his youth and athleticism a lot, Aldo did too to an extent. He just doesn't have the tank anymore. Look at his fight with Edgar. Max is just on another level at the moment

The thread attracted a silly hater.

Aldo's greatness bothers trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back