Aldo vs Yair

He didn´t nullify him.. Yair beat him pretty easy. Derek Cleary fucked up the scoring on that one.. Oh and something about the Salt Lake altitude.

Yaìr is from mexico, which has way higher altitude in general. Caceres is far from a world-beater, but he can be tricky on any given night against almost everyone. Having a close fight with him is nothing to be ashamed of. Realistically, who has he really beat? His most legit win is Fili...

No disrespect to Yair, he is very exciting but my god his hands are poor!
He seriously needs to work on his boxing and footwork but he is young and has bags of potential.

Yair's got a bright future ahead and seems like he has the potential to be champ in future. At this point, Aldo beats him easily.

I love Yair but Aldo would KO him out with a jab at this point

Yair is only one fight away from a title shot

they will probably feed him Pettis next

Wait what?? He has no top ten wins, Caceres is ranked at #23!! Give him the winner of Bermudez or Korean Zombie or Cub Swanson and then a no1 contender.

Yaìr is from mexico, which has way higher altitude in general. Caceres is far from a world-beater, but he can be tricky on any given night against almost everyone. Having a close fight with him is nothing to be ashamed of. Realistically, who has he really beat? His most legit win is Fili...

Exactly, he's got two solid top 30 wins so far and smashed BJ who should have never come out of retirement. Yair is a legit talent but we gotta see him develop first before he takes on the Lamas/Cub level of the division and they are both way off the mark from the true elite: Aldo/Edgar/Holloway/Mendes.

Exactly, he's got two solid top 30 wins so far and smashed BJ who should have never come out of retirement. Yair is a legit talent but we gotta see him develop first before he takes on the Lamas/Cub level of the division and they are both way off the mark from the true elite: Aldo/Edgar/Holloway/Mendes.

<5>

I think Hollaway or Superboy would be more fun for Yair.

You can only beat who's infront of you. He's done that so far.

Doesn't matter if Mexico generally is higher altitude as that advantage disappears after about a week at lower altitude. He lives and trains out of Chicago. Ergo, advantage gone.

The BJ fight was his sixth in the UFC. He is slowly but surely building himself up in the division. I think he's exciting and i see him fighting for the FW title late 2017 or early 2018. In comparison, you have a guy like McGregor that was hyped from the get go. He fought Mendes in his sixth fight and hadn't necessarily beaten any top class fighters before that.

Yair is on his way. Max better watch out

Yair has holes in his game but he has more chance to defeat Aldo than Hollaway

Yair vs Swanson pleaseeee

Aldo. If Bruce Leeroy can nullify Yair, Aldo certainly can.
That's cuz yair was training at jacksons, Jackson is a shitty coach that tried to get yair to abandon his technique and fight how Jackson/wink wanted him to fight.

Yair looked much better before and after jacksons

An ancient BJ Penn landed a couple of good shots. A faster and better Aldo would surely land more while not being hit with all the kicks. If BJ can get the clinch and proceed to do nothing with it, I sure do get Aldo would be able to get the clinch and mount Yair.

Back