Aldo should call out Lobov

So great. No one could achieve that 13 seconds record
That is true. Great run, great loss. Defended the belt and so on.

Not like Old island cunts who don’t defend the belt like true champions.

That is true. Great run, great loss. Defended the belt and so on.

Not like Old island cunts who don’t defend the belt like true champions.

Great run of fighting midget T-Rex wrestlers with no KO power. Gets slept in 13 seconds by the best striker he’s ever fought then gets fooled by Max

Aldo's not smart enough to pull that off. He still isn't smart enough right now to understand how Conor's bullying made him not be able to fight.

Great run of fighting midget T-Rex wrestlers with no KO power. Gets slept in 13 seconds by the best striker he’s ever fought then gets fooled by Max
That is true: he lost.

And? That makes him a “fraud” to your hating ass.

That is true: he lost.

And? That makes him a “fraud” to your hating ass.

You are so slow it’s painful.

I’ll break it down in simple terms:

Favourable match-ups, gets battered by the first 2 fighters who have great stand-up and are not midgets. Ducks random drug testing, fraud confirmed

Favourable match-ups, gets battered by the first 2 fighters who have great stand-up and are not midgets. Ducks random drug testing, fraud confirmed

...and is brown!!!!

:rustled:fraud.

What?! OK and while we're at it, let's go and have Tyron Woodley call out Donald Cerrone...<Prem973>

lol I actually love this match. There both coming off losses. Also needs an easy win, an Lobov does't seem to mind taking a beating. Might even get a moral victory if he goes the distance.

Dude, Aldo is washed up and done.

Perfect fight for Lobov to take the next step in his career.

...and is brown!!!!

tenor.gif

Back